From: "FedEx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 02:07:17 +0600 (BDT)

Dear Customer,

This Email is to inform you of your registered package. CONTENT: ATM CARD
worth the sum of USD$620,000 and which was registered in your Name by an
Official of the World Bank and which the ATM CARD was awarded to you
through e-mails balloting in affiliation with 2012 commonwealth program.
Please note that the World Bank Agent has paid the Delivery fee and
Security Keeping fee & Shipping charges as well as the Vat fees but we did
not receive the payment of Insurance fees from them because we don't know
when you will be contacting us via email for your ATM CARD package, so you
will have to pay the sum of $141 USD to our Delivery Department for the
Insurance Fee.

Payment of $141 for Insurance fee must be paid before shipment and as soon
as you effect the payment of $141 USD to our Delivery department Account
Officer and our delivery team will proceed to the insurance company of
Nigeria to Insure your ATM CARD package, and they will commence with the
delivery of your package to you without any delay and also we will provide
you via email with the Insurance Certificate Scanned copy as a proof.

Kindly reconfirm your Full Name, Postal address and telephone number to
our delivery department via email.
*********************************************************************
Email:[email-masked]
      [email-masked]
Phone Number: +234 8138 371 226
*********************************************************************
As soon as your details are received and our delivery team will give you
the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the
Insurance Fee. As soon as they confirmyour payment of $141 USD, they will
not hesitate to work straight to the insurance company and insure your
winning for delivery.

Have a great day.

Yours Faithfully,
FedEx Express Co-operation
FedEx Online Team Management
Copy Right Reserved 1994-2012.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.