Subject: at long last - draft 8 of IPv4 LL

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:08:28 +0200

Folks,

Please see 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-08.txt

This document includes all changes specified by accepted issues, as well
as text suggested by Stuart last week for section 2.2.

If I don't hear any outcry, and after I have had a chance to read it
over again, I will call a WG last call on the doc.

Erik

---

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:27:39 -0700

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-08.txt

Thank you Erik. Much-needed progress.

With a quick preliminary skim through the document I found a couple of 
glaring problems. I hope fixing these will not be controversial.

1. Communication between Routable and LL
2. Probing Interval

I'll discuss these in subsequent emails to keep the discussion (and 
subject lines) under control.

Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
 * Wizard Without Portfolio, Apple Computer, Inc.
 * www.stuartcheshire.org

---

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:52:51 -0700