Subject: All issues have been accounted for

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:12:56 +0200 (CEST)

According to my records, all zeroconf issues have been resolved.  Once
we have a new draft, we will take this to WG last call.  The result will
then be given to the IESG so they can consider advancing it to Proposed
Standard RFC.

Spybeam will be updated in a few minutes - see
http://www.spybeam.org/issues for the final resolution of all issues.

Thanks for all your hard work over recent months.

Erik Guttman
ZEROCONF WG chair

---

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:51:19 +0200 (CEST)

> http://www.spybeam.org/issues for the final resolution of all issues.

Correction:  Please see http://www.spybeam.org/issues.html

Regards,

Erik

---

From: Mika Liljeberg <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 May 2003 18:37:31 +0300

What was the conclusion on revisiting LL23?

The connectivity problems caused by LL23 are still unresolved.

	MikaL