Subject: WG action - 1 week to discuss [LL16] split references

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:47:01 +0100 (CET)

Please see: http://www.spybeam.org/ll16.html

This will not be a controversial issue.  Please send your comments by
Feb 15.  If no comment is received by then, we will accept the
recommended text.

Scott, you raised the issue that normative and informative references
were not split during the IESG review of
draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-07.txt. The text you will find
through the link gives a separation for those references.  If there is
any problem with them, please let us know. 

Thank you,

Erik

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:55:30 -0500

If DHCP ends up being required (as I believe it should) then RFC 2131 becomes
a normative reference.

Keith