Subject: Consensus action: ACCEPT [LL16] Split references

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:59:09 +0100

ACTION:	Accept

RESULT:	Break up the informative / normative references according as

     11. Normative References
     [RFC 826] D. Plummer, "An Ethernet Address Resolution Protocol -or-
     [RFC 1122] R. Braden, "Requirements for Internet Hosts --
     [RFC 2119] S. Bradner, "Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate

     12. Informative References
     [802] IEEE Standards for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks:
     [802.1d] ISO/IEC 10038, ANSI/IEEE Std 802.1D-1993 "MAC Bridges".
     [802.3] Local Area Networks Standard, 802.3 Carrier Sense
     [802.5] Local Area Networks Standard, 802.5 Token Ring Access
     [1394] Standard for a High Performance Serial Bus.
     [RFC 1918] Y. Rekhter et.al., "Address Allocation for Private
     [RFC 2131] R. Droms, "Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol",
     [RFC 2462] S. Thomson and T. Narten, "IPv6 Stateless Address
     [USB] Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum
     [X10] X10 Ltd. <http://www.x10.com/>

NOTE:	The final distinction of the informative and normative
	references will depend upon the outcome of the issues still
  	to be decided.  We leave it to the I-D editor to track this.

  	We will call out changes to the informative/normative split
  	as required, as we continue work.

Erik
ZEROCONF WG chair