Subject: too many issues with short fuses / suggestion for issue page

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:08:35 -0500

okay, there are too many issues with short fuses.  as far as I can tell,
there are one-week timeouts on 6, 7, 8, 11, 16, 17, 19.  that's about 2
times too many, and some of these issues are complex or ill-formed
enough that one week simply isn't enough.

also, it would help if the issue status page had some indication of
which issues were in short-fuse mode.

Keith

---

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:13:42 +0100 (CET)

> enough that one week simply isn't enough.

I made an error announcing 7.  7 is really 10.  This is an indication
that you are probably right - there are too many issues in '1 week last
call.'  These should've been easy and gone fast.  There'll be fewer next
week!

> which issues were in short-fuse mode.

ASAP.

Erik