Subject: ZEROCONF WG meeting agenda

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:20:38 +0100

Proposed Agenda for ZEROCONF WG meeting

Minutes   Presenter          Topic
=======   ============       ==============================
   5      Erik Guttman       Agenda update & meeting goals

  30      Myron Hattig       Requirements revision & issues

   5      Erik & Stuart      ZeroConf protocol areas intro

  15      Stuart Cheshire    IPv4 Link Local Host Autoconf Reqts
                             Standardization and deployment

  15      Dave Thaler        Multicast Address Allocation Reqts
                             Status of protocol design effort

  15      TBD                Multicast DNS Reqts
                             Status of mDNS research & stds

  15      Stuart Cheshire    Service Discovery Reqts
                             Standardization and deployment

  15      Erik Guttman       Zero Configuration Security Reqts
                             Open issues to resolve

  15      Stuart & Erik      Next Steps 

Meeting Goals
=============

 [1] Discuss revisions in the ZeroConf requirements draft and 
     work through remaining issues.  The goal is to move
     to WG last call after one more set of revisions.

 [2] Different protocol areas in the ZeroConf specification will
     be discussed.  This is an opportunity for the WG to
     take issue with the current spec and make counterproposals.

 [3] The ZeroConf WG will produce a 'profile' document after the 
     reqts document is complete.  The goal is to briefly acquaint 
     the WG with the state of development of each of the protocols
     which might be put into the profile specification.