Subject: [xml2rfc] #336 (Version 2 cli): Website should say to report issues to this Trac

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 03:00:08 -0000

#336: Website should say to report issues to this Trac

 https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/experimental.html says to:

 * <Report issues with the V2→V3 conversion to the xml2rfc-dev mailing
 list.>
 * <Report other XML2RFC issues to the rfc-interest mailing list.>
 * <Report website issues [to tony@att].>

 At least the XML2RFC issues should link to
 https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ instead.

 https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/ says to:

 * Report issues [to tony@att].
 * If you find errors, please report them in the trac system. [Finally a
 correct one!]

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/336>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>