Subject: [xml2rfc] #334 (Version 2 cli txt): Non-contiguous URL numbers in text format

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 02:52:31 -0000

#334: Non-contiguous URL numbers in text format

 The attached XML (generated via `kramdown-rfc2629` from the attached
 markdown) produces URLs `[1]` and `[3]`, but not `[2]`. The three links
 are:

 {{{
 <t><eref target="https://example.com/link1">Link 1</eref></t>
 <t><eref
 target="https://example.com/link2">https://example.com/link2</eref></t>
 <t><eref target="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</eref></t>
 }}}

 And from that `xml2rfc test.xml` (version 2.6.1 and online) generates the
 following text:

 {{{
 1.  Introduction

    Link 1 [1]

    https://example.com/link2

    [email-masked] [3]

 2.  References

 2.1.  URIs

    [1] https://example.com/link1

    [3] mailto:[email-masked]
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli txt      |    Version:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/334>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>