Subject: [xml2rfc] #333 (Version 2 cli): change to 'https' URLs in boilerplate text

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 18:47:29 -0000

#333: change to 'https' URLs in boilerplate text

 Please change 'http' to 'https' in boilerplate output as follows (for
 consistency with shift to 'https' URLs in references to RFCs):

 1) in Status of This Memo
 OLD:
    Information about the current status of this document, any errata,
    and how to provide feedback on it may be obtained at
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfcNNNN
 NEW:
    Information about the current status of this document, any errata,
    and how to provide feedback on it may be obtained at
    https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfcNNNN

 2) in Copyright Notice
 OLD:
    (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info)
 NEW:
    (https://trustee.ietf.org/license-info)

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/333>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 01:32:22 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Can we have a cutover date for this, so that old documents will be
 generated with the correct text as well?

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  task             |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/333#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>