Subject: [xml2rfc] CLI version deletes xml after making txt?

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 14:50:15 -0400

The xml is GONE!

Fortunately I can recreate it, but I do not see an option to prevent this?

Bob

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 20:55:43 +0200

Hi Bob,

> Fortunately I can recreate it, but I do not see an option to prevent this?

It should not, and I've never seen it do that.  I'm right now going
to verify that it doesn't even have any code to delete anything.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 20:57:47 +0200

> to verify that it doesn't even have any code to delete anything.

Nope, I find no file delete operations in the code.

	Henrik

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:01:30 -0400

> to verify that it doesn't even have any code to delete anything.

I recreated the xml and ran again and this time it left it.

All I can figure out was the first time there was no txt, and it deleted 
the xml?

I am good for now.

Bob

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:03:29 -0400

> Nope, I find no file delete operations in the code.

Always possible that I did it in a file browser window.

At this point I am so frustrated with things.  I have lost a day on 
this.  I am getting a bit sloppy at this point.

Taking a 30 in break.

Bob