Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.7.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 12:04:46 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.7.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.7.0) ietf; urgency=low
  This introduces the vocabulary v2 to v3 converter, which reads
  RFC7749-compliant xml input, and writes RFC7991-compliant xml output,
  converting elements marked as deprecated in RFC7991 to the eqivalent new
  constructs, or removing attributes and elements if no equivalent construct
  exists.  Use the format switch --v2v3 to request v2v3 conversion.  Use
  --verbose to have comments added to the converted xml detailing the
  conversions which have been done.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.7.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)