Subject: [xml2rfc] reference.RFC.8097.xml

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 17:27:13 +0300

i just rsunk again, and reference.RFC.8097.xml seems to be missing.  my
end or a real problem?

randy

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 16:32:18 +0200

Hi Randy,

> i just rsunk again, and reference.RFC.8097.xml seems to be missing.  my

I can't reproduce that here.  I see this, when asking rsync to check what's
on the server:

$ rsync xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org::xml2rfc.bibxml/bibxml/reference.RFC.8097.xml
-rw-rw-r--        1093 2017/06/30 15:50:46 reference.RFC.8097.xml

	Henrik

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 17:48:39 +0300

> -rw-rw-r--        1093 2017/06/30 15:50:46 reference.RFC.8097.xml

i have been rsyncing from rsync.tools.ietf.org::xml2rfc.bibxml/bibxml

hmmmm

randy

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 18:02:11 +0200

> i have been rsyncing from rsync.tools.ietf.org::xml2rfc.bibxml/bibxml

Same host.

$ rsync rsync.tools.ietf.org::xml2rfc.bibxml/bibxml/reference.RFC.8097.xml
-rw-rw-r--        1093 2017/06/30 15:50:46 reference.RFC.8097.xml

	Henrik