Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #310 (Version 2 cli): section ordering: index placement

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 20:51:20 -0000

#310: section ordering: index placement

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Fixed in [2313]:

 Merged in [2250] from [email-masked], with tweaks:
 Added code to emit sections in two sections, numbered and un-numbered,
 separately.  Then emit the numbered appendixes, the index, the
 unnumbered appendixes, cref items, authors at the end of the document.
 Fixes issue #310.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/310#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>