Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #329 (Version 2 cli): Extraneous space after </eref>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 23:39:21 -0000

#329: Extraneous space after </eref>

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> This:
>
> <t>Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route, such
> as Archivematica &lt;<eref
> target="https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page">https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page</eref>&gt;.</t>
>
> results in an extraneous space immediately after the </eref> when
> processing a doc in xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org.
>
> "Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route, such as
> Archivematica <https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page >." (from
> draft-iab-rfc-preservation-02)

New description:

 This:
 {{{
 <t>Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route, such
 as Archivematica &lt;<eref
 target="https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page">https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page</eref>&gt;.</t>
 }}}

 results in an extraneous space immediately after the </eref> when
 processing a doc in xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org.

 "Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route, such as
 Archivematica <https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page >." (from
 draft-iab-rfc-preservation-02)

--

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                |     Status:  new
  Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                        |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/329#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 23:41:31 -0000

New description:

 This:
 {{{
   <t>
      Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route,
      such as Archivematica
      &lt;<eref target="https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page">
             https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page</eref>&gt;.
   </t>
 }}}

--

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/329#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 23:43:17 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2315]:

 Tweaked the eref output in text mode to avoid generating extraneous space
 characters.  Fixes issue #329.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                 |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/329#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>