Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #263 (Version 2 cli): html tables omitted, sections indented

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 01:09:37 -0000

#263: html tables omitted, sections indented

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [2298]:

 Merged in [2059] from Jim Schaad:
 Change to emit html not xhtml.  Addresses issues #263 and #279.

 Also updated additional test masters needed to make the tox
 tests pass, and changed the html encoding and decoding to use
 utf-8, to work with the unicode and utf-8 tests.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/263#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>