Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #303 (Version 2 cli): ability to turn multiple-initials PI on and off

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 01:18:12 -0000

#303: ability to turn multiple-initials PI on and off

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Fixed in [2299]:

 Merged in [2062] from Jim Schaad.

 This provides support for multiple author initials.  The need for the PI
 mentioned in issue #303 has been removed, the RFC-Editor will always do
 multiple initials if they exist.  Fixes issue #303.

 Also fixes the issue of extra commas showing up when there are no
 initials,
 just a surname.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/303#comment:9>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 12:45:08 -0000

From [2304]:

 Honour the way double initials are given in the XML, with or without
 interleaved spaces.  See issue #303, which says of multiple initials '...
 Expectation was that it would exactly match the initials attribute in the
 XML'

Ticket URL: </ticket/303#comment:10>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>