Subject: [xml2rfc] #329 (Version 2 cli): Extraneous space after </eref>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:31:37 -0000

#329: Extraneous space after </eref>

 This:

 <t>Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route, such
 as Archivematica &lt;<eref
 target="https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page">https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page</eref>&gt;.</t>

 results in an extraneous space immediately after the </eref> when
 processing a doc in xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org.

 "Some well-supported archival tooling projects follow this route, such as
 Archivematica <https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Main_Page >." (from
 draft-iab-rfc-preservation-02)

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/329>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>