Subject: [xml2rfc] boilerplate

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:08:08 -1000

with xml2rfc-python, i have 

    <rfc category="bcp" docName="draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-17" ipr="trust200902">

but get

  Showing Errors (**), Warnings (==), and Comments (--).
  Errors MUST be fixed before draft submission.

  Checking boilerplate required by RFC 5378 and the IETF Trust (see
  http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info):
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ** The document seems to lack a License Notice according IETF Trust
     Provisions of 28 Dec 2009, Section 6.b.i or Provisions of 12 Sep 2009
     Section 6.b -- however, there's a paragraph with a matching beginning.
     Boilerplate error?

     IETF Trust Legal Provisions of 28-dec-2009, Section 6.b(i), paragraph 3:
     "This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal Provisions
      Relating to IETF Documents (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info)
      in effect on the date of publication of this document.  Please
      review these documents carefully, as they describe your rights and
      restrictions with respect to this document.  Code Components
      extracted from this document must include Simplified BSD License
      text as described in Section 4.e of the Trust Legal Provisions and
      are provided without warranty as described in the Simplified BSD
      License."     

     ... text found in draft:
     "This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal Provisions
      Relating to IETF Documents (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info)
      in effect on the date of publication of this document."

randy