Subject: [xml2rfc] xml2rfc version 2

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:14:43 -0500

I thought I'd try version 2 today... since version 1.36 seems upset at
my document in ways that it isn't capable of telling me about.  (to be
fair, xxe won't load it either...)

Anyway, it seems that I need lxml>=2.3, but it's source sites are down.
I see that the last commits are August 2011.  What is the situation with
version 2?  It seems that it started with great success, and now has
gotten stuck.

-- 
]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net architect[
] [email-masked] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
   Kyoto Plus: watch the video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx1ycLXQSE>
	               then sign the petition.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:24:46 +0100

On 2012-01-27 20:14, Michael Richardson wrote:
> ...

Send me a copy, and I'll tell you what's wrong...

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:03:45 +0100

Hi Michael,

> version 2?  It seems that it started with great success, and now has

Version 2 is out and should be OK, there have been some bugs reported which
we'll handle in a new release fairly soon.

It's available from: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc/2.3.5

The easiest way to install is probably to use the 'pip' command:
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pip/1.0.2

pip should pull down lxml if needed, from 
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lxml/2.3.3

I don't know what's up with lxml's source sites, but you should be OK using
the version available on pypi.python.org.

Best regards,

	Herik