Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] Fwd: [xml2rfc] Non IETF users of xml2rfc

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:16:18 -0500

xml2rfc-dev readers:

I sent the below note to xml2rfc@ and wanted people here to see it in 
case they weren't on that list.

It's archived at 
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/xml2rfc/lrS60p8O4Z-bI61MMvPkFFodVBQ>

Please keep any replies on xml2rfc@ (I've set the Reply-To header for 
this message)

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[xml2rfc] Non IETF users of xml2rfc
Date: 	Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:13:26 -0500
From: 	Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

I have occasionally stumbled across other organizations using xml2rfc 
(no, I don't have a list at hand).

I wonder if others have as well, or if there are people from those 
organizations on this list?

If you know of such use, please let us know (send mail directly to me if 
you aren't comfortable posting on list).

RjS

_______________________________________________
xml2rfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc