Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.40.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 15:09:47 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.40.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.40.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Applied patch from [email-masked] to simplify javascript and handle 
    more page width responsiveness in CSS.

  * Made table and row borders the same for print and HTML on request from 
    the RPC, and increased the contrast between borders and odd row background 
    colour slightly.  Fixes issue #494.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Feb 2020 15:00:50 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.40.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)