Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.37.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 10:04:05 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.37.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.37.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Undid margin-left: 0 for <dd> from the original supplied CSS, which
    caused nested lists to not have any distinction between levels.  Fixes
    issue #458.

  * Tweaked the margin of block elements within <aside>.  Fixes issue #469.

  * Added <dt> and <li> to list of block elements.  Fixes issue #453.

  * Treated pilcrows on sourcecode within figure the same way as artwork
    within figure (don't add a pilcrow, since the figure title already
    provides an anchor).  Fixes issue #475.

  * Don't use both @seriesNo and <seriesInfo> to emit series number.  Fixes 
    issue #477.

  * Added code to adapt the line break position for long Updates: and 
    Obsoletes: entries for long right-column entries.  Fixes issue #472.

  * Added normalization before the comparison that determines if <xref> 
    text content is different from derivedContent or not, and should be emitted 
    in addition to the derivedContent.  Fixes issue #466.

  * Fixed a case where simple derivedContent was used instead of fully 
    rendered explicit <xref> text content where available.  Fixes issue #474.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Dec 2019 20:56:20 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.37.3'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)