Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.27.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:47:42 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.27.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.27.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Refined the preptool code that inserts reference target URLs to use an
    more appropriate guess at the extension, depending on the base URL.

  * Corrected a mismatch between the default value for a switch in run.py
    and base.py.

  * Changed the code for the --id-is-work-in-progress to avoid duplicate 
    <refcontent> insertion.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  10 Sep 2019 15:43:47 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.27.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)