Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.27.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:04:11 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.27.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.27.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added a test for handling of &wj; and &nbsp; during text linebreaking.

  * Corrected the line break handling for &wj; and &zwsp; and changed to
    using a unicode private use code for internal "don't break" handling,
    in order to make use of &wj; possible in the XML source input.

  * Added country name aliases for South Korea.

  * In text renderer: Reverted 'Internet Draft' to 'Internet-Draft' for
    series name rendering.  Stripped empty parts from Updates: and
    Obsoletes: lists.  Added removal of U+2060 (word joiner) before
    emitting rendered text.

  * Adjusted the preptool inserted reference target value for 
    Internet-Drafts to include a trailing '.txt' to avoid 404s

  * Added U+2060 (word joiner) to the list of code points that should not
    trigger non-ASCII warnings

  * Added an --id-is-work-in-progress switch to let the RPC automatically
    add a <refcontent> element indicating "Work in Progress" for
    Internet-Drafts.

  * In HTML output, removed blank items from Updates and Obsoletes lists, 
    and reverted 'Internet Draft' in reference rendering to 'Internet-Draft'.

  * Added entity definitions for &wj; and &zwsp;

  * Fixed pyflakes issue; a variable name mismatch.

  * Updated the installation instructions emitted when --pdf is specified 
    without having the necessary libraries in place to also include 
    instructions for Noto font installation.

  * Fixed an issue with the ToC generation where sections without numbers 
    might still be rendered with the whitespace intended to go between number 
    and section title.

  * Fixed an issue with the HTML ToC where sections without numbers might 
    still be rendered with the whitespace intended to go between number and 
    section title.

  * Removed pilcrows from print layout to avoid spurious extra lines for 
    paragraphs where the pilcrow would not fit at the end of the last line.

  * Fixed an insufficient test for URL vs. local file when handling the 
    --metadata-js-url switch.

  * Tweaked the CSS for print to avoid reference entries beginning on a new 
    line, below the reference tag.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Sep 2019 15:07:36 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.27.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)