Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.22.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 02:53:07 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.22.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.22.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release fixes a couple of issues discovered by users who are now
  starting to excercise the v3 processing chain.  Thanks for reporting
  bugs!  From the commit log:

  * Fixed an issue with xref rendering where the 'pageno' parameter had 
    been given a non-numeric default value.  Fixes issue #399.

  * Removed an unnecessary docker volume binding.

  * Added slightly more verbosity when converting v2v3, and tweaked an 
    import statement.

  * Fixed an issue with <references> sections where duplicate name entries 
    could be created during the prep phase, leading to schema validation 
    failure.  Fixes issue #398.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Mar 2019 09:45:29 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.22.2'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)