Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.22.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:12:58 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.22.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.22.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed an issue with section title rendering when there are comments 
    between <section> and <name/>.

  * Added a DTD approximation to the v3 schema.  It omits sschema for SVG
    and does not permit text content without <t> inside blockquotes, table
    cells, and list elements, as the full RelaxNG for this cannot be
    translated to the DTD format.  This DTD is not used by xml2rfc, but
    is provided as part of the distribution in order to make it available
    to legacy tools.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Mar 2019 12:53:10 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.22.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)