Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.20.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 05:15:08 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.20.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.20.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Handle initials==Null return value from short_author_name_parts().  
    Fixes issue #397

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Feb 2019 13:11:06 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.20.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)