Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.15.5

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 09:34:56 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.15.5, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.15.5) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added code to look for input marked as v3, and process that as v3 
    without requiring an explicit --v3 switch.  This should make it easier to 
    transition to v3 draft submissions.

  * Fixed a bug related to cref handling.  Fixes issue #389.

  * Ensured propagation of options to parser and url resolver, and improved 
    the error message for externals without .xml extension that give 404.

  * Fixed an include without explicit extension in a test input file, in 
    order to work with the stricter v3 formatter include processing.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Dec 2018 17:31:39 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.15.5'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)