Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: v2.14.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 13:39:44 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.14.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.14.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * The v3 attribute xml:base of <reference> is not compatible with the v2
    DTD.  Added xml:base to the DTD for <reference> in order to be able to
    work from the same reference cache for v2 and v3, without backing out
    the issue #381 resolution.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Nov 2018 21:37:34 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.14.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)