Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New v3 format draft: draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 18:54:43 +0000

Greetings again. Based on a request from Robert Sparks, I have changed the filename of the v3 format draft to draft-iab-rfc7991bis. I took this opportunity to fix some tooling errors I had made in order to prepare for the slew of updates that will be coming soon.

The GitHub repo for the draft is still at
   https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis
even thought the filename of the published draft has changed.

--Paul Hoffman

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. 
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF. 

Title : The "xml2rfc" version 3 Vocabulary 
Author : Paul Hoffman 
Filename : draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00.txt 
Pages : 160 
Date : 2018-10-17 

Abstract: 
This document defines the "xml2rfc" version 3 vocabulary: an XML- 
based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts. It is 
heavily derived from the version 2 vocabulary that is also under 
discussion. This document obsoletes the earlier v3 grammar described 
in RFC 7991, which in turn obsoleted the v2 grammar in RFC 7749. 

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor) 

Discussion of this draft takes place on the [email-masked] 
mailing list, which has its home page at 
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc-dev>. 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc7991bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00