Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] Other issues with conversation that needs to come to the list

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 13:15:16 -0500

Sigh - I hoped it would only be a few of these.

All of the issues will need to come to the list. I've only been pointing 
to the ones that have (relatively) substantial discussion on github 
that's not yet reflected here.

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/5

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/8

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/9

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/12

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/13

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/17

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/20

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/22

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/26

My cut is a little arbitrary and hastily done- there are other issues 
with one comment that I didn't call out.

In any case, for these, and any I missed, where there has been 
discussion, please summarize the discussion so far on list and finish it 
here.

RjS