Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] Specification issues found during implementation of RFC7991 etc.

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 12:58:46 +0200

Hi,

I'm about to start posting individual issues found during implementation
of the V3 specifications to the list.

These have been described in draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes,
which I'll continue to update, but in order to facilitate discussion of
individual issues, I'll be posting them to the list one by one, in chunks
of 5.  I'll also add the issues to the issue trackers on github.

Some of the issues will overlap or match already registered issues, in which
case we can close the new ones as duplicates, with reference to the earlier
issue.  I'll still post them here and to the issue tracker, in order to
trigger discussion and capture the implementation experience.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 13:45:31 +0200

On 10/1/2018 12:58 PM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
> ...

Can we please *where* we'll discuss things? Parallel discussions in both 
venues would be unfortunate...

 > ...

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 13:58:47 +0200

Hi Julian,

> venues would be unfortunate...

Heather posted a message about this earlier:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/xml2rfc/lCKusXCBrPcX-UazKirg4pCrfHs

Accordingly, I've also indicated in each of the issue postings that
discussion should happen on the list

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:07:02 +0200

> discussion should happen on the list

Ah ok. Sorry for the noise.

Best regards, Julian