Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] Bug processing non-breaking space?

From: Mike Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:40:15 -0400

I recently submitted a draft

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-york-vpoll-00.txt

I guess I used the older xml2rfc or perhaps an earlier version of the 
new one.

If you reprocess the XML for that draft with the lates version of 
xml2rfc you'll find that all the table entries for the itpi tables have 
lost their indenting.

For example:

In section  6.3.1.1 we have

    | VPOLL              | 1+       |                                   |
    |   DTSTAMP          | 1        |                                   |
    |   DTSTART          | 1        |                                   |

with the newer xml2rfc we have

    | VPOLL              | 1+        |                                  |
    | DTSTAMP            | 1         |                                  |
    | DTSTART            | 1         |                                  |

no indenting.

The xml for dtstamp is

               <c>
                 &nbsp;&nbsp;DTSTAMP
               </c>

If you want to try the old/new with this the full xml is at

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-york-vpoll-00.xml

Thanks. Mike Douglass

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:49:04 -0400

Please file a trac ticket at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/

Be sure to include your XML file as an attachment.

Thanks!

    Tony Hansen

On 8/29/2013 4:40 PM, Mike Douglass wrote:
> xml2rfc you'll find that all the table entries for the itpi tables
> have lost their indenting.
>
> For example:
>
> _______________________________________________
> xml2rfc-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc-dev