Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] New xml2rfc release: 2.4.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:57:48 +0100

This announces the release of xml2rfc version 2.4.1, available for download
from:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc
   http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc2/cli/

This is a minor bugfix release, which fixes two instances where particular
xml input could cause exceptions to be raised.

For full details on all tickets, there's always the issue tracker:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/report/.  An extract
from the commit log is available below.

Best regards,

	Henrik

--------

  Release notes: 

  * Fixed a problem with very long hangindent bullet text followed by
    <vspace/>, which could make xml2rfc abort with a traceback for
    certain inputs.

  * Fixed a mismatched argument count for string formatting which could
    make xml2rfc abort with a traceback for certain inputs.