Subject: [xml2rfc-dev] xml2rfc web interface issues

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:46:06 -0500

I've been looking at the web interface that we use on xml.resource.org 
and spotted something in the tcl source.

The tcl CGI program has code in there to do a complete DTD check of the 
XML input. However, it depends on the java xerces library to be 
installed on the machine.

This looks like it was lost when the code was brought across from 
Marshall's machine a few years ago.

I'm working on restoring this code.

     Tony

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:34:44 -0500

Thanks.

On Jan 12, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Tony Hansen wrote:

> I've been looking at the web interface that we use on xml.resource.org and spotted something in the tcl source.
> 
> The tcl CGI program has code in there to do a complete DTD check of the XML input. However, it depends on the java xerces library to be installed on the machine.
> 
> This looks like it was lost when the code was brought across from Marshall's machine a few years ago.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development