Subject: [websec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:24:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Header X-Frame-Options
	Author(s)       : David Ross
                          Tobias Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   To improve the protection of web applications against Clickjacking
   this standard defines an http response header that declares a policy
   communicated from a host to the client browser on whether the browser
   must not display the transmitted content in frames of other web
   pages.  This drafts serves to document the existing use and
   specification of X-Frame-Options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/