Subject: [websec] #50: Handing of pinning DSA public keys

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:20:31 -0000

#50: Handing of pinning DSA public keys

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg01027.html

 To close up the hole with inherited parameters, in 2.2, prior to the
 "We pin public keys" note, add:

   If the SubjectPublicKeyInfo of a certificate is incomplete when taken
   in isolation, such as when holding a DSA key without domain parameters,
   a public key pin cannot be formed.

-- 
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Tom Ritter   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/50>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>