Subject: [websec] new rev: draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-10

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 14:28:54 -0700

New rev:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-10

full issue ticket list for strict-transport-sec:
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/query?status=assigned&status=closed&status=new&status=reopened&component=strict-transport-sec&order=id>

Redline spec diff from previous rev:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-10.txt

side-by-side diff from previous rev:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-10.txt

Change Log is below.

=JeffH

==============================================================

Appendix D. Change Log

    [RFCEditor: please remove this section upon publication as an RFC.]

    Changes are grouped by spec revision listed in reverse issuance
    order.

D.1.  For draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec

       Changes from -09 to -10:

       1.  Added "(including when following HTTP redirects [RFC2616])" to
           section 8.3.  This addresses issue ticket #47.
           <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/47>

       2.  Fixed max-age value in section 10.1.  Substituted 7776000
           (actually 90 days) for 778000 (only 9 days).  This addresses
           issue ticket #48.
           <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/48>

       3.  Added mention of "Certificate Status Request" TLS extension
           [RFC6066] aka "OCSP stapling" to example in section 10.3.
           This addresses issue ticket #49.
           <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/49>

       Changes from -08 to -09:

<snip/>

---
end