Subject: [websec] #47: HSTS: explicitly note that HSTS applies when following redirects

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:42:29 -0000

#47: HSTS: explicitly note that HSTS applies when following redirects

 explicitly note that HSTS applies when following redirects -- section 8.3
 URI Loading and Port Mapping  doesn't call this out explicitly.

 It should perhaps say something like..

            Whenever the UA prepares to "load", also known as
            "dereference", any "http" URI [RFC3986]
            (including when following HTTP redirects [RFC2616]),

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…            |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-
     Type:  enhancement              |  strict-transport-sec@…
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  strict-transport-sec     |  Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |    Version:
  Writeup                            |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/47>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:48:05 -0000

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-
     Type:  enhancement              |  strict-transport-sec@…
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  strict-transport-sec     |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |     Version:
  Writeup                            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>