Subject: Re: [websec] #41: add parameter indicating whether to hardfail or not

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:45:39 -0000

#41: add parameter indicating whether to hardfail or not

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/41#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>