Subject: [websec] new rev: draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:24:32 -0700

New rev:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11

full issue ticket list for strict-transport-sec:
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/query?status=assigned&status=closed&status=new&status=reopened&component=strict-transport-sec&order=id>

Redline spec diff from previous rev:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11.txt

side-by-side diff from previous rev:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11.txt

All issue tickets are now closed.

Change Log for this rev is below.

=JeffH

==============================================================

Appendix D. Change Log

    [RFCEditor: please remove this section upon publication as an RFC.]

    Changes are grouped by spec revision listed in reverse issuance
    order.

D.1.  For draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec

       Changes from -10 to -11:

       1.  Various minor editorial fixes based on Barry Leiba's AD
           review, as well as ID-Nits warnings.

       2.  Clarification addition of directive-name and directive-value
           to Strict-Transport-Security ABNF in Section 6.1, from Barry's
           AD review.  <https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/
           current/msg01265.html>

       3.  Moved ref to RFC5894 to Informational since it is a truly
           informational reference.

       Changes from -09 to -10:

<snip/>

---
end