Subject: [websec] #49: HSTS: mention OCSP stapling aka "Certificate Status Request" TLS extension

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:49:39 -0000

#49: HSTS: mention OCSP stapling aka "Certificate Status Request" TLS extension

 OCSP stapling aka "Certificate Status Request" TLS extension is yet
 another means for a CA to address the issues illustrated in the example in
 section "10.3.  Implications of includeSubDomains".

 Should at least mention that and informatively reference RFC6066.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…            |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-
     Type:  enhancement              |  strict-transport-sec@…
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  strict-transport-sec     |  Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |    Version:
  Writeup                            |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/49>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:50:18 -0000

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-
     Type:  enhancement              |  strict-transport-sec@…
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  strict-transport-sec     |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |     Version:
  Writeup                            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/49#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>