Subject: [websec] #48: HSTS: max-age value in section 10.1 is incorrect

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:46:13 -0000

#48: HSTS: max-age value in section 10.1 is incorrect

 A statement in Section 10.1.' HSTS Policy expiration time considerations'
 reads:
 'For example, a max-age value of 778000 is 90 days:

      Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=778000'

 This is miscalculated, 778000 is about 9 days.

 90 days is actually 7776000 seconds.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…            |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-
     Type:  defect                   |  strict-transport-sec@…
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  strict-transport-sec     |  Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |    Version:
  Writeup                            |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/48>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:49:33 -0000

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-
     Type:  defect                   |  strict-transport-sec@…
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  strict-transport-sec     |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |     Version:
  Writeup                            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/48#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>