Subject: [websec] draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-09 - 2nd WGLC to close on June-25 18:00 UTC

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:41:11 +0100

Hello dear websec fellows,

<hat="WG chair">

after our meeting in Paris, there was very good activity and comments 
and it seems most of them have been closed and the previous WGLC on the 
draft finished.

To my understanding only #41 and #42 are still open to be discussed:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/query?status=!closed&component=strict-transport-sec

As from version -07 to -09, the draft received editorial changes and 
some changes to the ABNF and we still have these two issues open, I 
would like to encourage all to raise and discuss their issues now, so we 
can progress to IETF Last Call.

Latest version of the draft is here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-09

I hereby initiate the second Working Group Last Call on this draft to be 
closed by June-25, 18:00 UTC.

Please raise any still outstanding issues ASAP and discuss them until 
that date.
If we can resolve all open issues by then, I will progress the draft to 
IESG for IETF LC.

Best regards, Tobias