Subject: [websec] #45: HSTS: Alexey's editorial comments on -06

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 20:45:21 -0000

#45: HSTS: Alexey's editorial comments on -06

 See..

 Re: [websec] Review of draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-06.txt
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg01173.html

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/45>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 21:05:32 -0000

Comment (by jeff.hodges@…):

 Alexey notes that all his issues were addressed in rev -08 except for
 needing to explicitly state that "unrecognized directives are to
 be ignored" where they are defined as "syntactically valid but undefined
 in the specfication" (my interpretation of how to state what he means).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/45#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 21:06:21 -0000

alexey's feedback referred to above is here:

   https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg01185.html

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/45#comment:2>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>