Subject: Re: [websec] #36: HSTS: fixup references

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:04:37 -0000

#36: HSTS: fixup references

Comment (by jeff.hodges@…):

 Alexey notes that I too-ruthlessly moved refs from Normative to
 Informative. See <https://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/websec/current/msg01023.html>.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/36#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 21:28:33 -0000

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/36#comment:2>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>