Subject: [websec] #38: HSTS : Editorial Comments

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:41:00 -0000

#38: HSTS : Editorial Comments

 Tobias wrote up various editorial comments on rev -05 here..

 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg01076.html

 Note: the technical comment at the very end is represented separately by
 ticket #37.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/38>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>

---

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:44:30 -0000

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>