Subject: Re: [websec] #29: HSTS: dismbiguate "mixed content" term & provide reference

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 21:26:28 -0000

#29: HSTS: dismbiguate "mixed content" term & provide reference

Changes (by jeff.hodges@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/29#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>