Subject: [websec] IETF-83 WebSec Session minutes?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 01:27:06 -0700

Hi,

would whomever was taking (hopefully detailed) minutes of the IETF-83 WebSec 
Session minutes please post them to the list? if they're still "raw", that's 
fine, just denote them as such.

thanks,

=JeffH

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:39:24 +0200

On 28/03/2012 10:27, =JeffH wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would whomever was taking (hopefully detailed) minutes of the IETF-83 
> WebSec Session minutes please post them to the list? if they're still 
> "raw", that's fine, just denote them as such.
>
Jeff, I am editing Richard Barnes' jabber notes. This might take a few 
days (don't have time today).