Subject: [websec] websec meeting in Paris - agenda topics?

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 00:51:53 +0000

Hello dear websec fellows,

the websec meeting in Paris has been scheduled for Monday March-26, 
Afternoon Session I 1300-1500 in Room Name: 242AB. Very much looking 
forward to seeing you all there!

We have a lot of upcoming topics and I hope we can make great progress 
on a number of them:
WG Last Call on HSTS (Jeff), the new draft on extended-origin, we should 
check back on the cert pinning draft,  revisit what we want to do with 
mime sniffing, and also consider future steps regarding CSP header field 
and Frame-Options ...

The current agenda ideas are here: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-websec.txt
Please document authors and interested presenters contact me ASAP about 
how much time you need to present.

As we are currently preparing the agenda for the websec meeting, please 
submit proposals for presentations and discussions to Alexey, Yoav and 
myself as soon as possible as we will have to prepare and close the 
agenda for websec soon tomorrow.

Kind regards and looking forward to seeing you all in Paris,

Tobias
(websec co-chair)