Subject: Re: [websec] #27: HSTS header ABNF is a hybrid of RFC2616 and httpbis and is overly complex and broken

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 02:55:22 -0000

#27: HSTS header ABNF is a hybrid of  RFC2616 and httpbis and is overly complex
and broken

Comment (by jeff.hodges@…):

 The portion of Julian's feedback, as identified in
 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/27#comment:1> (above)
 that pertains to quoted-string grammar, is now forked off into this
 separate issue ticket #33..

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/33

 The other portions of his comments are still under this ticket at this
 time (see any comments below for any changes)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/27#comment:2>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>