Subject: [websec] preparing for Paris

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:08:03 -0700

Just a friendly reminder that WG sessions for IETF 83 need to be
scheduled less than 2 weeks from now:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
http://stpeter.im/

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:20:03 +0200

I believe that Alexey has requested a session on 19-Dec.

---

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:23:47 +0800

Hello,

yes, we already had the websec slot scheduled for IETF83 in Paris 
(duration 2 hours).

We will work on the agenda in the coming 4-6 weeks.

To all authors planning for a new draft version, please consider to 
publish the next version rather earlier than later, so the WG has more 
time for pre-meeting reading and discussions on the mailing-list.

By the latest, the cutoff dates for new draft versions are:
(http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF83)
- 2012-02-27 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (UTC -8).
- 2012-03-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
- 2012-03-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -8), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
- 2012-03-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 
PT (UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Best regards,

Tobias
(chair of websec)

On 18/01/12 01:20, Yoav Nir wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> websec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/websec