Subject: [websec] #35: HSTS spec could be more clear about UA behavior behind proxies

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:37:19 -0000

#35: HSTS spec could be more clear about UA behavior behind proxies

 UA won't note a well-behaving but unknown HSTS Host as an HSTS Host if the
 UA is behind a proxy such that secure transport warnings/errors exist.
 overall behavior and design rationale could be better explained in spec.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/35>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>