Subject: [websec] Websec meeting in Quebec on July-25

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:09:23 +0100

Hello dear websec fellows,

just some final updates for our meeting on Monday, July-25 at 
13:00-15:00 (Quebec time) in Room 202:
Agenda can be found here: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/websec.txt

For remote participation:
- Jabber: [email-masked]
(still looking for volunteer jabber scribe who can relay comments from 
the Jabber room to the meeting room)

- Audio:
There will be an audio stream to listen in:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html
(click on the stream for room 202)

- Meeting Materials will be available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html
(I will upload all the slides Sunday evening, as soon as I receive them.)

Kind regards and looking forward to seeing you on Monday!

Tobias
(chair of websec)

---

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:50:19 +0100

Hello,
please be informed that all slides for our meeting are now online in the 
Meeting Materials manager:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html
Kind regards, Tobias