Subject: [websec] possible typo in draft-abarth-mime-sniff (vidow/video) ?

From: arno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:56:55 +0200

Hi,
in latest (6th) version of Media Type Sniffing draft[1], there is a reference
to "vidow/webm" media type (on #page-14). Is is a typo (vidow instead of
video) ?

While I'm here, I may have found another typo on #page-11:

- If index-stream-th octet of the stream different than

Would the phrase be better with word "is" between stream and different ? (I'm 
not a native english speaker, so I may be wrong).

regards
arno

[1]: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abarth-mime-sniff-06

---

From: Adam Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:04:55 -0700

Thanks.

> to "vidow/webm" media type (on #page-14). Is is a typo (vidow instead of

This is already fixed in my local copy of the spec.

> not a native english speaker, so I may be wrong).

Fixed.

Thanks,
Adam