Subject: [websec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 02:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
	Author(s)       : J. Hodges, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-01-04

This specification defines a mechanism enabling Web sites to declare
themselves accessible only via secure connections, and/or for users
to be able to direct their user agent(s) to interact with given sites
only over secure connections.  This overall policy is referred to as
HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS).  The policy is declared by Web
sites via the Strict-Transport-Security HTTP Response Header Field,
and/or by other means, e.g. user agent configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.