Subject: [Webpush] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 16:55:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web-Based Push Notifications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Voluntary Application Server Identification (VAPID) for Web Push
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Peter Beverloo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-09-03

Abstract:
   An application server can use the method described to voluntarily
   identify itself to a push service.  The "vapid" authentication scheme
   allows a client to include its an identity in a signed token with
   requests that it makes.  The signature can be used by the push
   service to attribute requests that are made by the same application
   server to a single entity.  The identification information can allow
   the operator of a push service to contact the operator of the
   application server.  The signature can be used to restrict the use of
   a push subscription to a single application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/