Subject: [Webpush] WGLC for draft-ietf-webpush-encryption-08

From: Phil Sorber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:04:47 +0000

This is an announcement to commence WGLC on draft-ietf-webpush-encryption:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-encryption-08
The duration for this last call will be a minimum of 2 weeks ending no
earlier than May 9th.

Please help with the following:

1. Read the draft and address any issues (please try to provide
constructive suggestion/fixes)
2. If you only find nits, they can be sent directly to the author(s)
3. If you have read the draft but you see no issues and you are
satisfied to progress, then please let the WG know by submitting an
ACK or +1 to the list.

Thanks.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:25:30 +1000

Aside from thinking that this is ready (author bias notwithstanding),
if you want to send nits (or open issues), the draft is on github
here:

https://github.com/webpush-wg/webpush-encryption

I'd be happy to take an input there.