Subject: [Webpush] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:44:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web-Based Push Notifications of the IETF.

        Title           : Voluntary Application Server Identification for Web Push
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Peter Beverloo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-12-21

Abstract:
   An application server can voluntarily identify itself to a push
   service using the described technique.  This identification
   information can be used by the push service to attribute requests
   that are made by the same application server to a single entity.
   This can used to reduce the secrecy for push subscription URLs by
   being able to restrict subscriptions to a specific application
   server.  An application server is further able to include additional
   information that the operator of a push service can use to contact
   the operator of the application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/