Subject: [Webpush] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 21:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web-Based Push Notifications of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Event Delivery Using HTTP Push
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Elio Damaggio
                          Brian Raymor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-12.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   A simple protocol for the delivery of real-time events to user agents
   is described.  This scheme uses HTTP/2 server push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/