Subject: [Webpush] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:37:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web-Based Push Notifications of the IETF.

        Title           : Voluntary Application Server Identification for Web Push
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Peter Beverloo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   An application server can voluntarily identify itself to a push
   service using the described technique.  This identification
   information can be used by the push service to attribute requests
   that are made by the same application server to a single entity.
   This can used to reduce the secrecy for push subscription URLs by
   being able to restrict subscriptions to a specific application
   server.  An application server is further able to include additional
   information that the operator of a push service can use to contact
   the operator of the application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:44:30 +1000

This is just to ensure that the I-D archive has the latest and best
version of the draft.  Since the -00 version we've cleaned up a bunch
of minor nits, but the draft is still pretty much the same.

Note that I haven't addressed the newly opened issue 23 [1].  I hope
that it's just a matter of some confusion on the part of someone (me
probably).

[1] https://github.com/webpush-wg/webpush-vapid/issues/23

On 30 June 2016 at 11:37,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Webpush mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/webpush