Subject: [Webpush] Contributory behaviour fix for -encryption

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:31:00 -0800

I've put together a pull request that addresses at least part of the
issue that AGL raised.

The meat of the change in the core spec, this is where you need to look:
  https://github.com/martinthomson/http-encryption/pull/4

The update to the webpush encryption spec is modest:
  https://github.com/webpush-wg/webpush-encryption/issues/3

And I've implemented the change in my library:
  https://github.com/martinthomson/encrypted-content-encoding/issues/4

Note that this doesn't deal with the authentication issue that Adam
separately identified.  That would require changes to the API.  I'll
follow up with some potential options for that.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 16:13:07 -0800

> follow up with some potential options for that.

I have a strawman fix for the authentication issue up:
  https://github.com/webpush-wg/webpush-encryption/issues/3

The API necessarily changes too, in case you are interested:
  https://github.com/w3c/push-api/pull/174