Subject: [Webpush] GitHub repositories to use for the protocol

From: Peter Beverloo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 17:43:07 +0100

I have just filed a bunch of new issues on Doug's webpush-protocol
repository.
  https://github.com/dougt/webpush-protocol

The primary reasons being that it's focused on the push protocol, and
already contained some open issues filed by other people.

However, the most recent draft by Martin lives in his drafts repository.
  https://github.com/martinthomson/drafts/tree/master/push-http2

Martin, could you move the spec draft to Doug's repository? That allows us
to have the draft, issues and pull requests in a single repository.

Thanks,
Peter

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:51:18 -0700

On 1 July 2014 09:43, Peter Beverloo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I have just filed a bunch of new issues on Doug's webpush-protocol repository.

So that's where they went.  I thought that was dead.

> to have the draft, issues and pull requests in a single repository.

I'm happy to move it, but I'm not sure that Doug's repo is the right
place.  Depending on how things turn out, we can create a new
organization.