Subject: Military Flashlight a MUST during Hurricane Season

From: "Self Defense Flashlight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:50:55 -0800

==================================================
Navy Seal Pocket Flashlight Released to Public!
Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:50:55 -0800
==================================================

Military Supply Update for [email-masked],

Pocket-Flashlight used by Navy Seals is a MUST for Emergencies!

See It In Full-Effect Here >>
http://www.binaryloft.info/l/lt1BC640C15P/15QL42M196A43XH1150172OF1805734108

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving notifications from this offer by clicking here >>
http://www.binaryloft.info/l/lc2AJ640B15K/15YJ42S196R43FR1150172OL1805734108
Military Supply Usa Post Office Box 35
1239 2nd Street
North Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

Halt receiving newsletters and offers from this list simply go here >>
http://www.binaryloft.info/unsYQ640D15I/15TS42T196V43RU1150172F1805734108
Email List Management Svcs
Mail Box 105603 Atlanta, Georgia 30348

WASHINGTON  U.S. home prices fell in most major cities for the 
second straight month, further evidence that the housing recovery will be bumpy 
and weigh on the broader economy in 2012.The Standard &amp; Poor's/Case-Shiller index 
released Tuesday showed prices dropped in October from September in 19 of 
the 20 cities tracked.Prices in a majority of cities declined for the 
second straight month, reflecting the typically fall slowdown after the peak buying 
season. Prior to that, prices had risen for five consecutive months in 
at least half of the cities tracked.Home prices are softening despite some 
modest progress in the depressed housing market.Residential construction is likely to add 
to U.S. economic growth in 2011, the first time that has happened 
in four years. Still, that's mainly because apartments are being built almost 
twice as fast as two years ago   reflecting a surge 
in renting and weaker home sales.The Case-Shiller index covers half of all 
U.S. homes. It

in that state either, but could end up doing better than previously 
estimated.If Romney came in in the top three in New Hampshire and 
South Carolina, and then goes on to win Florida, which holds its 
contest on Jan. 31, "I think it upon would be hard to 
play catch up with him at that point," Huckabee said.Of course, success 
may not be predicated on the number of GOP delegates, half of 
whom won't be assigned until mid-April. Success may come from having the 
money to stay in and win it."A lot of candidates after Iowa, 
if they don't do very well there, their money dries up," he 
said. "So, they're going to limp in New Hampshire and they'll have 
to crawl to South Carolina. And if they try to stay beyond 
that, in unless they have a bunch of millions banked away, they're 
not going to raise anymore."Huckabee said the media also plays a role 
in the endgame."I'll tell you, don't underestimate the power that the press 
has to create the image of a winner and the momentum