Subject: Military Flashlight a MUST for Emergencies (Hurricanes)

From: "Military Supply USA X700" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:31:37 -0800

==================================================
Navy Seal Pocket Flashlight Released to Public!
Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:31:37 -0800
==================================================

Military Release Update for [email-masked],

Pocket-Flashlight used by Navy Seals is a MUST for Emergencies!

See It On Display Here >>
http://www.conceptbit.info/l/lt1KJ612D15H/15DM40S193H43JE1150172PD400879290

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving emails about this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.conceptbit.info/l/lc2OO612B15I/15YR40T193D43QF1150172UT400879290
Military Supply Usa Post Office Box 35
1239 2nd Street
North Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

Halt receiving newsletters and updates from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.conceptbit.info/unsFI612R15J/15VM40S193H43QL1150172K400879290
Mailing List Management Svcs
Pobox 55071 Boston, Massachusetts 02205

 capabilities.Germany's Foreign Ministry said it has "clear expectations" of North Korea's 
new leadership."It is, of course, an opportunity that things there will change," 
spokesman Dirk Augustin told reporters. "We have clear demands to North Korea: 
It must abandon its nuclear program; the catastrophic situation of the people 
must improve; and political and economical reforms must be implemented."Kim's death was 
announced Monday by North Korean state television, two days after he died 
at age 69 of a heart attack.During his 17 years in power, 
Kim's pursuit of nuclear weapons and his military's repeated threats to South 
Korea and the U.S. stoked fears that war might again break out 
or that North Korea might provide weapons of mass destruction to terrorist 
movements.South Korea put its military on "high alert" and President Lee Myung-bak 
convened a national security council meeting. The Korean peninsula remains technically in 
a state of war more than 50 years afte

from venture capitalists and other investors. Twitter CEO Dick Costolo said in 
September that cash cushion would allow the company to control its own 
destiny -- and for now avoid selling its stock through an initial 
public offering.By limiting its shareholders to a small group of private investors, 
Twitter doesn't have to disclose how much revenue it brings in. The 
research firm eMarketer estimates Twitter will generate close to $140 million in 
ad revenue this year and $260 million in 2012.