Subject: Never worry about a cracked screen again

From: iPhone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:13:12 -0700

Never Worry About a Cracked Screen Again

Featured in BuzzFeed | 01Dec17 | 05,758 Views

So you just got the newest iPhone. You go to use it but it slips out of your hands and lands on the floor. SMACK! Cracked screen. This is a reality for too many people.

It doesn't have to be for you!

Engineers have recently found a way to make your screen nearly indestructible.

Nano Shield uses liquid crystal nano technology to keep any device safe. You don't even need a bulky screen protector.

What can Nano Shield do for you and your phone?

- Makes your screen nearly indestructible

- Provides over 2 years worth of protection

- Takes only 2 minutes to apply

- Keeps your screen beautiful and reduces finger marks

- Keeps your phone sleek without a bulky screen protector

If you or someone you know is getting a new phone this holiday season, Nano Shield is a must have.

Never worry about the terrifying nightmare of a cracked screen again.

Fan Tas Tick. ..Awesome..Even on a Sunday night- packed. ..Duo plays some lounge/ Italian music ..Hearty portions ..Friendly, attentive wait staff Really good pizza and cheese. Creative menu; solid service. Nice place.....It's no Sally's but it'll satisfy you. We found this place via Yelp, on our way home from the beach Connecticut. The food was so good, the service so friendly. If you like Mexican beers they have... If you are coming in for sushi sit at the sushi bar and hope Kevin is working. He is the nicest sushi chef I've ever met. He will create dishes for you... Wow, what a gem!....I had dinner here recently and it was a wonderful meal. Cafe 37 is indeed in an old opera house located in the adorable court square in... Wow! What a wonderful little gem tucked away in the Ozarks. Went on a beautiful s
unny afternoon and had wine, and nibbles. The cod stick appetizer was as... The Meatloaf plate is to die for! I'm looking forward to my next experience so I can try their catfish, I've heard great things about it as well! My husband and I went on a date last week and we're happy we decided to try out Bootleggers BBQ. We both ordered their burnt end brisket and a side. The... Holy dead animal flesh! This place is AMAZING. ..I miss the old Couch's BBQ and Famous Dave's \"up North,\" but Holy Smokes is enough to make me forget all... A great place for BBQ and Beer. They have around 40 beers on tap, which I enjoy greatly.....The ribs are excellent. Super tender and moist. Their sauce it... We were visiting family in the area. We initially were going to try someplace else but they were closed for the 4th of July so we found this place. So happy... This place is a well-known gem in the area. ..Nice variety of fish favorites on the menu and stuff for other appetites. ..Come hungry and
scratch your plans... Best Mexican food in town! Great service too! These guys don't play around, they're fast and they were on the spot whenever we needed something. I will... We have enjoyed dinner at the River Room several times and yesterday we had lunch for the first time. While they have great steaks (so I have been told) we... What a great place to eat. I would make a reservation.....If you are even close to Georgetown SC, eat here you won't regret it. I am completely in love with this place. Each dish is better than the next. The food is such high quality, everything from the basic egg breakfast to... Everything you want a southern souls food restaurant to be. If you're in a hurry go to a drive through. If you want delicious food cooked the way your... We ate here on Friday while visiting Pawley's Island for the weekend. The food was AWESOME and the service was great. We all shared the Stir Fried Garlic... This was one of the best decisions my friend and I made coming from
Charleston on our way home to Myrtle Beach. It was getting late, but we were greeted at... Featured on Andrew Zimmern and Anthony Bourdain respective TV Food shows, I knew that I needed to venture to Scott's BBQ on my travels through South... There aren't that many food places in Georgetown that I get excited about. It's a small town with limited options. The Humble Crumb is certainly an... A great experience....Lindsay was a top notch server who knew how to read my mind- a rare find and pace the meal and provide a stellar experience. ....Really...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860