Subject: Harvard Trying to Patent Fat Loss Molecule

From: "Omega Burn Research" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:40:37 -0800

============================================================
Want to Lose 1-2 Pounds Per Day? Amazing Harvard Study!
============================================================

Harvard Scientists have discovered a way to SIGNAL your fat cells to OPEN UP and release fat.

It’s so powerful, they are trying to patent it!

NO additional exercise...

NO need to deprive yourself....

NO crazy fat-burners...

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.racemage.info/l/lt1OP613JY34EA/34D90VO335PU43F1150172F400879291

No Longer get messages from this offer by going here
http://www.racemage.info/l/lc2WA613AD34RB/34W90UR335DW43F1150172T400879291
Omega Burn
23638 West Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, Ca 91321

No further receive email alerts simply continue here
http://www.racemage.info/unsS613SR34W/34OI90O335MP43T1150172J400879291
List Manager
Attn: 4B54B
Po Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

 2001 portrayal of James Dean, acted like a rebel without a 
clue in his other courses, too, blowing off just as many classes. 
But the stars other professors at NYUs Tisch School of the Arts 
still gave him good grades, Santana said.Friend FOX411 on Facebook.Big names such 
as Francos typically translate into big bucks for universities.After his student gig, 
Franco, 33, wound up teaching an NYU course this past fall on 
adapting poetry into short films.Santana suggested that the good grades Franco received 
were payback to the actor for hiring one of his other professors, 
Jay Anania.Franco hired Anania to write and direct the film William Vincent, 
which starred Franco, the suit states. The film was featured at the 
2010 Tribeca Film Festival.Click here to read the full report from the 
New York Post.