Subject: We SOLVE Your IRS Tax Options - Exciting 2018 Forgiveness Options

From: "IRS Forgiveness Options" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:48:05 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:48:05 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.soundrule.info/l/lt1XT703K2PD/2VS7T433NU45A1150172W2461662706

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Option [email-masked] out from getting ads from this offer by using this link
http://www.soundrule.info/l/lc2AS703U2TQ/2AN7J433FX45E1150172N2461662706
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt getting offers from this list simply continue here >>
http://www.soundrule.info/unsH703KW2KI/2PF7W433M45H1150172T2461662706
Email Subscription Manager
Box 66738 Saint Louis, Missouri 63166

funding for Maricopa County.Arpaio has long denied the racial profiling allegations, saying 
people are stopped if deputies have probable cause to believe they have 
committed crimes and that deputies later find many of them are illegal 
immigrants. He also said the decision by Homeland Security to sever ties 
will result in illegal immigrants being released from jail and large numbers.