Subject: A Fresh Start with Your IRS Tax Issues Today

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 17:41:57 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Wed, 27 Dec 2017 17:41:57 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.microtrobics.info/l/lt1VB869L2GS/2BX5X450YF53P1150172S2760118300

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Take [email-masked] out from getting emails about this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.microtrobics.info/l/lc2WR869G2BW/2SL5V450FF53K1150172L2760118300
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt getting newsletters and updates from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.microtrobics.info/unsM869WO2IX/2PG5A450W53V1150172U2760118300
Email Subscription Mgmt Services
Box 37635 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19101

ly killed in the fight against the PKK.Kurds, who make up around 
20 percent of Turkey's 74 million people, have long felt marginalized in 
the country and many want autonomy in Kurdish-dominated southeast Turkey.Since Kurdish rebels 
took up arms in 1984, tens of thousands of people have been 
killed in the conflict with the state.The rebels have long used northern 
Iraq as a springboard for hit-and-run attacks on Turkish targets. This year, 
Turkey's air force has launched dozens of air raids on suspected rebel 
bases and other targets in northern Iraq and along the Turkish side 
of the mountainous border.Turkish authorities said at least 48 suspected rebels were 
killed in two offensives backed by air power in southeast Turkey last 
week.The government also has taken steps toward improving the standing of Kurds, 
including by allowing Kurdish-language institutes and private Kurdish courses as well as 
Kurdish television broadcasts. But it won't permit lower-level educati