Subject: Military Flashlight Critical for Emergencies (Hurricanes)

From: "Self Defense Flashlight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:27:55 -0800

==================================================
Navy Seal Pocket Flashlight Released to Public!
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:27:55 -0800
==================================================

Military Release Update for [email-masked],

Pocket-Flashlight used by Navy Seals is a MUST for Emergencies!

See It In Full-Effect Here >>
http://www.fabimpact.info/l/lt1EH602Y15N/15JY42F197Q41UN1150172TJ400879288

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving emails regarding this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.fabimpact.info/l/lc2QK602A15F/15LK42E197M41IM1150172NW400879288
Military Supply Usa Post Office Box 35
1239 2nd Street
North Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

To halt receiving notifications from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.fabimpact.info/unsFB602K15S/15HO42Q197F41EK1150172O400879288
Email Subscription Mgmt Services
Po Box 66738 Saint Louis, Missouri 63166

e administration reached a peak when it prevented South Koreans from visiting 
North Korea to pay respects to Kim Jong Il, except for two 
delegations led by a former first lady and a business leader, both 
of whose husbands had ties to North Korea.North Korea had said foreign 
official delegations would not be allowed at the funeral but that it 
would welcome any South Koreans who wanted to travel to pay respects 
to Kim."Even though we lost Kim Jong Il, we have the dear 
respected Kim Jong Un," Kang Chol Bok, a 28-year-old officer of the 
Korean People's Internal Security Forces, told The Associated Press. "We will turn 
our profound sorrow into strength and courage."The North's statement is a warning 
for Seoul not to take the new leadership lightly, said Koh Yu-hwan, 
a North Korea expert at Seoul's Dongguk University."It is also raising the 
stakes in case the South wants better relations so Pyongyang can extract 
greater concessions" during any later talks, Koh said.

ddler and saying repeatedly: "I'm so sorry."The official spoke on condition of 
anonymity because that person was not authorized to release details about the 
case.Authorities said the boyfriend drove Mikhy and his mother to Newark Beth 
Israel Medical Center, where the boy was pronounced dead.The official said the 
boyfriend has a lengthy criminal history, including prior weapons offenses. Bryant was 
most recently released from prison on June 1, The Star-Ledger newspaper reported, 
citing state and county records.Mikhy's death was the 90th homicide of the 
year in New Jersey's largest city, which has seen an 8 percent 
jump in homicides in 2011, police said.Police Director Samuel DeMaio said the 
figures have improved since he took the helm of the police department 
in June, when homicides were up 60 percent over the year before, 
and ordered an immediate reorganization. Since then, crime has gone down slightly 
and the number of weapons retrieved has gone up markedly, fr