Subject: SOLVE Your IRS Tax Options - Exciting 2018 Forgiveness Options

From: "IRS Forgiveness Plans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:33:07 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:33:07 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.tooltone.info/l/lt1LW638I2YF/2QL6Q431JN43C1150172A1805734106

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Take [email-masked] out from getting messages from this advertiser by using this link
http://www.tooltone.info/l/lc2UI638H2KL/2MH6B431WO43E1150172I1805734106
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt getting notifications from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.tooltone.info/unsN638QK2PQ/2GP6E431B43N1150172V1805734106
Email List Management
Box 803338 Chicago, Illinois 60680

successful, the repair is expected to make Sparta seaworthy, and should enable 
it to be escorted by Araon out of the sea ice to 
open water, he said in a statement. Roberts did not say how 
long the repair attempt was expected to take.Weather in the area was 
calm, which should help the repair operation, he said.The survival drama on 
the edge of the Antarctic ice shelf is taking place about 2,200 
miles southeast of New Zealand.