Subject: IRS Tax Problems (Solved)

From: "IRS Forgiveness Plans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:48:28 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:48:28 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.globalmediwire.info/l/lt1JA805G2IE/2FD6J442HD47S1150172M3633380262

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Opt [email-masked] out from getting notifications regarding this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.globalmediwire.info/l/lc2ST805R2CG/2CK6H442BC47F1150172N3633380262
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt getting newsletters and updates from this list simply go here >>
http://www.globalmediwire.info/unsN805RY2RW/2CB6E442F47V1150172T3633380262
Mailing List Mgr
Mail Box 965O3 Washington, DC 2OO9O

WAGA-TVChurch members who survived describe the horror of the multi-vehicle crash on 
northbound I-75 near Gainesville, Fla.Members of a small Brazilian church outside Atlanta 
are trying to find ways to pay for bringing the bodies of 
members killed in a deadly Florida interstate pileup back to Georgia and 
then, hopefully, on to their native country to bury them.The congregation is 
mourning the death of a pastor, his wife, their daughter and two 
others in the horrific crash that killed 11 people Sunday on northbound 
I-75 near Gainesville, Fla.Pastor Jose Carmo Jr. of the Church of the 
Restoration in Marietta and his wife, Adrianna, died in the crash. Also 
killed were their daughter, Leticia, Jose Carmo's brother, Edson, and his brother's 
girlfriend, Rose."It was like everything was clear, then suddenly you got inside 
of darkness, smoke," Marcia Silva, a church member who survived the crash, 
told Fox affiliate WAGA-TV.One church member injured in the pileup, 15-ye