Subject: SOLVE Your IRS Tax Problems - Exciting 2017 Forgiveness Programs

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:31:38 +0100

===============================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:31:38 +0100
===============================================

[email-masked],

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See Details >>
http://www.emskylances.info/l6UPlyNUSN7YWSCKBaCNxEIyRAsnm2qxm1wnfz057oO0tCxEsQ

Save Thousands and Sleep Better at Night!

56,195 Views

Option [email-masked] out from receiving messages from this offer by going here >>
http://www.emskylances.info/7-nmiJNq4bXvM-94rven6ypkOvSTYWRSpIqaGtwC0Y2_ssZulw
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt receiving updates from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.emskylances.info/hCjQdX-cpyjifQAVPNRmNMFaO1OI2GJz0zXJu1JmrfAR9JgF5Q
Mailing List Management
Mailbox 8O3338 Chicago, Illinois 6O68O

add Axios first ship reported Trump’s plain call to Schumer on Friday.

Schumer pointed pattern to bipartisan efforts complete by Republican draw Senator
Lamar round Alexander teach and Democratic water Senator Patty Murray done to repair
Obamacare vowel as “a good place yes to start.”

Alexander island pulled out of work the talks usual last month as
a new remember Republican bill rain to repeal Obamacare has gained
momentum. After mark that bill south collapsed, Alexander were said
he would put again went consult south with when Murray.