Subject: Take Advantage of IRS Tax Forgiveness Options

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:59:40 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:59:40 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.bitchainsecure.info/l/lt1NY732X2HE/2NL5M461ED45N1150172R2917801949

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Option [email-masked] out from receiving notifications about this advertiser by going here
http://www.bitchainsecure.info/l/lc2RM732H2CL/2PH5O461TX45Y1150172F2917801949
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt receiving email Alerts from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.bitchainsecure.info/unsG732SV2LI/2JA5M461N45N1150172G2917801949
Email Subscription Manager
Pobox 660675 Dallas, Texas 75266

dent of Naroff Economics.