Subject: A Fresh Start with Your IRS Tax Troubles Today

From: "IRS Forgiveness Options" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:44:54 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:44:54 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.bizsoftico.info/l/lt1WK848S2KE/2PV7H454RQ53V1150172T3105436660

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Take [email-masked] out from getting messages regarding this offer by going here
http://www.bizsoftico.info/l/lc2TM848X2JT/2OP7J454DK53C1150172U3105436660
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt getting newsletters and offers from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.bizsoftico.info/unsK848SW2RD/2XV7M454M53R1150172I3105436660
Mailing Subscription Manager
Mailbox 85073 Richmond, Virginia 23285

APDec. 22, 2011: Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul speaks during a campaign 
stop in Dubuque, Iowa.For months, Ron Paul was by turns ignored, tolerated 
and occasionally even praised by his opponents in the Republican presidential race.But 
with the libertarian-leaning candidate surging to the front of the field in 
Iowa with less than a week to go before the caucuses, Paul's 
extensive record of outside-the-GOP-mainstream comments and views is coming under withering attack 
by his competitors.While some of his fellow Republicans have practically adopted his 
unwavering criticism of the Federal Reserve and Washington's spending habits over the 
course of the campaign, they are picking apart other aspects of his 
record -- in particular singling out his foreign policy views as dangerously 
isolationist.Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who mostly had stayed away from commenting 
on Paul's campaign, took a swipe Wednesday at the Texas congressman's hands-off 
at