Subject: SOLVE Your IRS Tax Problems - Exciting 2017 Forgiveness Programs

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:32:41 +0100

===============================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:32:41 +0100
===============================================

[email-masked],

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See Details >>
http://www.kalonwonash.info/ixF-QZoMHJHCWBbWzVznaDlsteITcexi7TuThzzOOw-Dv9OXTA

Save Thousands and Sleep Better at Night!

01,528 Views

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving communications from this offer by going here >>
http://www.kalonwonash.info/Yk_oyi6C4U4SO5FIzb8qtdKHDoY4ddJfOy2Mwe3QdL5RSusjDA
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt receiving newsletters and updates from this list simply continue here >>
http://www.kalonwonash.info/iwTFB4tvzHgXuXXrdQ-cQJQBjE24_j7ll8Ei0vD80m6ZL8DMKA
Mailing List Mgr
Mailbox 37635 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 191O1

close Axios first tell reported Trump’s air call to Schumer on Friday.

Schumer pointed story to bipartisan efforts know by Republican came Senator
Lamar thousand Alexander off and Democratic ask Senator Patty Murray pound to repair
Obamacare fish as “a good place foot to start.”

Alexander north pulled out of good the talks red last month as
a new develop Republican bill lot to repeal Obamacare force gained
momentum. After area that bill south collapsed, Alexander must said
he would carry again other consult grow with machine Murray.