Subject: Solve Your IRS Tax Options - New 2017 Forgiveness Programs.

From: "IRS Forgiveness Plans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:19:05 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:19:05 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.greenholisticwellness.info/l/lt1JL306A2FB/2BL6N69XY34S1150172Q839091283

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving ads from this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.greenholisticwellness.info/l/lc2BM306E2CM/2TM6M69XN34S1150172X839091283
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt receiving email Alerts from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.greenholisticwellness.info/unsL306YK2NC/2VB6A69U34V1150172Q839091283
Mailing Subscription Manager
Post Office Box 96503 Washington, DC 20090

urers that make products in the U.S., and extra help with financing 
for relocating in hard-hit communities."Ask yourselves what you can do to bring 
back jobs to your country and your country will do everything it 
can to help you succeed," he said.The president added that companies that 
outsource jobs should not get a tax break while every "multinational company 
should have to pay a basic minimum tax.""And every penny should go 
towards lowering taxes for companies that choose to stay here and hire 
here," he said.The president challenged lawmakers to pass several proposals that are 
unlikely to get any pick-up this election year. Obama called for Congress 
to pass comprehensive immigration laws, make college education cheaper and "double down" 
on clean energy.Recognizing that differences in Congress are too deep to pass 
climate change legislation, Obama said he is directing the development of clean 
energy on public land and announced that the Navy will purchase eno