Subject: Never worry about a cracked screen again

From: Apple iPhone Protection <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:06:17 -0700

Never Worry About a Cracked Screen Again

Featured in BuzzFeed | 12Nov2017 | 22,876 Views

So you just got the newest iPhone. You go to use it but it slips out of your hands and lands on the floor. SMACK! Cracked screen. This is a reality for too many people.

It doesn't have to be for you!

Engineers have recently found a way to make your screen nearly indestructible.

Nano Shield uses liquid crystal nano technology to keep any device safe. You don't even need a bulky screen protector.

What can Nano Shield do for you and your phone?

- Makes your screen nearly indestructible

- Provides over 2 years worth of protection

- Takes only 2 minutes to apply

- Keeps your screen beautiful and reduces finger marks

- Keeps your phone sleek without a bulky screen protector

If you or someone you know is getting a new phone this holiday season, Nano Shield is a must have.

Never worry about the terrifying nightmare of a cracked screen again.

My goodness... This. Place. Is. Delicious!....I was in the area and hungry. I wanted inexpensive mediterranean food, that tasted great and was fast.....The... What a classic example of time-honored quality, value and exceptional service. Growing up locally, this has been a favorite for decades. The food is... Whenever I stay in Crystal City (is it just me or is every conference scheduled here lately), I make it a point to visit Enjera. I've tried almost every... I have never tried Uyghur cuisine and was pleasantly surprised. Some of my dining companions described it as a mix of Russian, Turkish, and Chinese.....For... If you are ever near the Reagan airport and have time to kill, make your way to Kabob Palace. Located less than 5 mins away and open 24 hours, this place is... For my last lunch in the DC area b
efore heading home after a successful series of meetings, a colleague and I went to Legal Sea Foods, which was only a... I went to brunch here and had a great experience. Dustin was our waiter and he was amazing. He was so attentive and friendly. There is a pretty extensive... We went back here tonight to give them one more try and were not disappointed! Yay! They're back! There was way more help in the kitchen and out on the... So I came here twice in one day, once for lunch with my mom and then about 3 hours later for an afternoon snack with my whole family. During the lunch... If you are in the area and looking for a great little Mexican Restaurant with that authentic Old..New Mexico flavor, great service and very reasonable... The mountain burger was so great! Bacon was very thick and impressive! ..Their Green chile jam was the bomb! ..It made everything go well and put it into... Very nice establishment, cute and romantic. We ended up getting a couple of flights and lunch. ..J
essica, our waitress/server, was very attentive, polight,... After trying several local breweries, have found High Desert to have the Best IPA in the area. Tasty, reasonably priced food and drinks. Never... This is a small jewel a bit tucked away. The food is South Western wonderful, the prices are better than reasonable, and the staff care about thier... Excellent, excellent food! We're a four person family visiting from Texas and each dish was extremely good. Service by Kayla was outstanding! We'll... After reading some of the reviews, I was a little worried about this place - but after eating here I realized: OH YEAH! Most yelp reviewers have no... Great Food!..Great Bartender!..Great clientele to chat with at the bar!!..When I go through NM will def stop in again!! It was the middle of the afternoon in a strange town. I was searching for a good place to eat. I saw a yelp review and thought to try this place Cafe A Go...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860