Subject: Teen traffic deaths are easily preventable with personal breathalyzers

From: MADD Newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:16:35 -0700

Parents Hoping to Save Lives With Personal Breathalyzers in 2017-2018Nov. 17, 2017

Teens driving under the influence kills 5,000 youths under 21 in the U.S every year.

The end of 2017 and start of 2018 is a hopeful time, as millions of parents are fighting back. They are using technology to save their children's lives.

The parents are taking the initiative to prevent drunk driving with personal breathalyzers.

Personal breathalyzers are saving lives because they tackle the drunk driving issue head on.

Concerned parents are able to find out if their kids are hiding underage drinking from them. These breathalyzers can't be fooled by mints or other foods that hide the smell of alcohol.

When it comes to your childs safety, you can never be too cautious.

Visit here and you could be saving your childs life.

madd

Stats from Mothers Against Drunk Driving

Every two minutes, a person is injured in a motor vehicle accident involving alcohol.

Each day, 300,000 people drink and drive.

On average, 2 of every 3 people will be on either end of a drunk driving accident in their lifetime.

Great catfish, shrimp, beer, service, atmosphere. If you find yourself in Linton without kids, definitely stop her for dinner. Yuengling and Rivet on draft.... I love Joes! The food is good and so is the staff! Great place to have lunch (check their lunch specials!) or have dinner with your family. Wow! Great food and even better service. Originally from Chicago and have lived in Texas for 6 years, so I've had some good Mexican food and this was right... Cold fries, but long wait! We were the only ones in the dining lobby. Cashier had cigarettes in her back pocket and was showing customers her new tounge... The food is so amazing here. I love the super quesadilla meal. Portions are large enough that I have lunch left for the next day. Prices are reasonable. The... Great unique food choices for the area. Health
y food sources. Menu changes monthly. Would be nice if it had indoor seating. Excellent food, great service! Very limited on the draught beer selection. Busch Lite or Bud Lite. A little more choice in bottled beer but still limited.... Brownie sheet cakes are the best. Half of my family insists on the moist yummy white cake with the best icing... but the other half are loyal to the... This is a great place to eat! Great Food. Great sweet tea. The Owners name is Thomas. He's a great guy. He always delivers to the local paper mill.... Found this little gem on a road trip. The meat pies are great, and I highly recommend the stuffed catfish! Excellent! Cool atmosphere with great waitstaff. Nice for a date night. The crab salad is a light, fresh appetizer. The Tech Roll and Southern are standout... Best italian food in town. Atmosphere is great. Food is always great. Anything with the pink sauce is amazing. The tortellini (add shrimp or chicken) is my... I cannot tell you how gr
eat our dinner was....note to self, food portions are huge. We could have split either of our choices. The queso is WONDERFUL. Food always hot. Service is friendly and attentive. Food is delicious. You get a good amount for the price and its never overcooked. I eat there often and... Just ate here in road home to the big Nc. Had great salads great food. Hannah was our server slash bar keep awesome very sweet helping me find the perfect... Food looks good, very fresh, And the prices are not that bad..I got the 12 shrimp grilled spicy with beans and rice and coleslaw....Have not been there about... Nice out of the way find. Great service, excellent local food. The farm to table concept works. The outdoor space is comfortable and rustic, the indoor... I was visiting my parents who live in the area, and wanted to help them to branch out of their chain-restaurant bubble. I found this restaurant on Yelp,... Love. Went here for my birthday. They had fresh flowers waiting on the tabl
e ( per my Papas request), it was such a beautiful gesture. The food was... Whoever thought up this idea, he or she is a genius. It's a great taste, fresh ingredients, and always an adventure. If they moved up to Dayton, I have a... I was frustrated coming here late due to construction and having to go a back round about way and then found it difficult to recognize the restaurant as... Wife and I we're looking for a new place, and saw that this place was part of the Cincy Pizza Week restaurants. We were able to check in on the Nowait app,... Wonderful chicken fried steak and deep fried banana peppers and crabcakes with a zesty horseradish aioli. Fast and friendly service and a lot of leg room! A... Seated right away. In the side room, which was fine since the main room is quite noisy.....Wife ordered Loaded Potatoe soup. I ordered the pulled pork... Ok so my coworker told me about this place!! I have a 4 because I see the potential and the staff was very nice. Unfortunately, the n
ight my hubby and I...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860