Subject: CONGRATULATIONS: You were Selected For a $50-Amazon Card #6089241

From: William_Butler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 12:09:48 -0700

ATTENTION: [email-masked],

Thank you for your recent order on Amazon.com.

You're invited to review your product and redeem your new $50-voucher.

Your feedback helps customers pick the right products on Amazon.com (=
http://lawyer.dtvbi.bid/amazon-rewardcards

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50 voucher.

REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD http://lawyer.dtvbi.bid/amazon-rewardcards
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeem your gift by following these easy steps:

1. Visit your Amazon http://lawyer.dtvbi.bid/amazon-rewardcards account and navigate to your rewards.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below. You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com http://lawyer.dtvbi.bid/amazon-rewardcards
( AmazonReward )
Reference #:6089241
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: [email-masked]