Subject: Take Advantage of 2017 IRS Tax Forgiveness Programs!

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:42:59 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:42:59 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.dataoptimal.info/l/lt1XP360F2YE/2CX5J94AS34I1150172E839091288

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Option [email-masked] out from getting communications about this offer by clicking here
http://www.dataoptimal.info/l/lc2NU360T2MY/2FT5Q94OT34L1150172G839091288
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt receiving email Alerts from this list simply go here >>
http://www.dataoptimal.info/unsH360OE2DY/2BM5W94R34I1150172O839091288
Mailing Subscription Manager
Po Box 660675 Dallas, Texas 75266

the report investigating allegations of abuse dating back to 1945.The commission received 
some 1,800 complaints of abuse at Catholic schools, seminaries and orphanages and 
said that the institutions suffered from "a failure of oversight." It then 
conducted the broader survey of the general population for a more comprehensive 
analysis of the scale and nature of sexual abuse of minors -- 
both in the church and elsewhere.Based on a survey among more than 
34,000 people, the commission estimated that one in 10 Dutch children suffered 
some form of abuse broadly in society. The number doubled to 20 
percent of children who spent part of their youth in an institution 
like an orphanage or boarding school -- whether Catholic or not.The commission 
was set up last year under the leadership of former government minister 
Wim Deetman, who said there could be no doubt church leaders knew 
of the problem."The idea that people did not know there was a 
risk ... is untenable," he s