Subject: IRS Tax Problems (SOLVED)

From: "IRS Forgiveness Options" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:19:15 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:19:15 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.nurturingonline.info/l/lt1LE393D2BX/2BX7B444YV34V1150172Y402423478

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Option [email-masked] out from receiving messages regarding this offer by visiting here
http://www.nurturingonline.info/l/lc2FM393V2HK/2WH7L444YD34J1150172X402423478
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt getting newsletters and updates from this list simply go here >>
http://www.nurturingonline.info/unsE393DP2XK/2EC7T444J34X1150172X402423478
Email List Manager
Pobox 66O675 Dallas, Texas 75266

nd that allowing more visitors would put the nation at greater risk."Everybody 
would like to find a way to admit as many people as 
possible to visit here providing that they visit and then go home," 
said Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration 
Studies, an anti-immigration group based in Washington, D.C."A lot of consular officers 
underestimate how much people want to come and live here," she said.Nearly 
7.6 million nonimmigrant visas were issued in 2001, compared with fewer than 
6.5 million in 2010. The number of visa applicants also dropped sharply 
after 2001. Those combined forces pushed the U.S. share of global travelers 
down to 12 percent last year, from 17 percent before 2001.The proposed 
immigration overhaul has largely been driven by the U.S. Travel Association, the 
tourism industry's lobbying giant, and has been endorsed by business titans such 
as the National Retail Federation, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, and Walt