Subject: Diabetes Prescriptions Being CANCELLED? Exciting News

From: "Metformin Warning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:46:23 -0800

=================================================
Diabetes Health News for [email-masked]
Metformin Prescriptions Being Cancelled?
================================================

Doctors are urging every American with type II diabetes
to check out this trending news story!

Read the full story here >>
http://www.tomcycle.info/l/lt1TB239J11E/11D33KT172A27E1150172K2429583286

Many doctors are stopping diabetes prescriptions as a result!

If you wish to remove [email-masked] from receiving notifications about this advertiser please click here >>
http://www.tomcycle.info/l/lc2QQ239D11K/11J33GI172I27Q1150172F2429583286
Metformin
321 N Central Expressway Suite 351 * McKinney, TX 75070

To opt [email-masked] out from offers from this list visit here >>
http://www.tomcycle.info/unsD239XN11ME/11QA33XS172GI27I1150172Q2429583286
Or send a reply to:
Subscription Manager - Po Box 34628 Seattle Washington 98124
Attn: 4B548 

 information on whether he had an attorney.Residents were evacuated and kept 
away from the six-story building for hours Saturday night as police investigated. 
On Sunday, Holguin said, the fifth floor was a mess, with a 
melted elevator door and a layer of water on the floor.Holguin said 
he and his girlfriend had taken the elevator on their way out 
of the building shortly before the attack. They didn't see anyone on 
the floor with them but did notice an odd smell, as if 
someone was painting, he said.Holguin said police told them later that the 
assailant was already in the building and perhaps had hidden on another 
floor when they left their apartment.The Associated Press contributed to this report. 

       Woman Burned to Death in 
ElevatorPolice arrest suspect in horrible crime