Subject: UPS Delivery Notification, Tracking Number 1ZA38W320447792833

From: UPS Quantum View <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 19:52:07 -0500

YOUR PARCEL HAS ARRIVED. 

 		DELIVERY DATE:
 		Sunday, 05/11/2017

 		DELIVERY TIME:
 		09:00 PM

At the request of EXPORTS PVT LTD this notice alerts you that the status
of the shipment listed below has changed. 

VIEW SHIPMENT DETAILS

-------------------------

 		TRACKING NUMBER:
 CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PARCEL IMAGES [1]
1ZA38W320447792833 

 		SHIP TO:
 Address Contain in 
YOUR PARCEL DETAILS. 

 		UPS SERVICE:
 		UPS WORLDWIDE SAVER

 		NUMBER OF PACKAGES:
 		1

 		WEIGHT:
 		0.5 KGS

 		DELIVERY LOCATION:

Address Contain in
YOUR PARCEL DETAILS. 

 		SIGNED BY:
 		DELIVERED

 		INVOICE NUMBER:
 		DATES-23-10-2017

 		PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER:
 		U-22********

(c) 2017 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark,
and the colour brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America,
Inc. All rights reserved.

All trademarks, trade names, or service marks that appear in connection
with UPS's services are the property of their respective owners.

Please do not reply directly to this email. UPS will not receive any
reply message.
For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS
Privacy Notice.
For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading,
copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this email
immediately. 

 UPS Privacy Notice [2] 
Contact UPS [3] 

Links:
------
[1]
https://od.lk/d/OTlfMTMyNzQ1NzRf/Parcel%20Courier%20%20Delivery%20Address.Pdf.gz
[2]
https://www.ups.com/content/gb/en/resources/ship/terms/privacy.html?WT.svl=eFooter
[3] https://www.ups.com/content/gb/en/contact/index.html?WT.svl=eFooter