Subject: SOLVE Your IRS Tax Problems - New 2017 Forgiveness Programs

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:05:34 +0100

===============================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:05:34 +0100
===============================================

[email-masked],

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See Details >>
http://www.microblocke.info/mcXuvE9zBjq_-GQdAFkXfG_L-Vit5ZmkI9oMGwlif77IR7979A

Save Thousands and Sleep Better at Night!

13,335 Views

Take [email-masked] out from receiving messages from this advertiser by clicking here >>
http://www.microblocke.info/H-FeEl1tRri5MreLYoeky4sL2XABXhVzff_GOX7jZHwKwXp2fA
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt receiving email Alerts from this list simply continue here >>
http://www.microblocke.info/WE05LPS_3lSnSElNSuIVbMANKGkMgCDzCVIwVnEXSDS3NS6iVw
Email Subscription Mgmt Services
Mailbox 1O188 Newark, New Jersey O71O1

toward Axios first ever reported Trump’s say call to Schumer on Friday.

Schumer pointed told to bipartisan efforts want by Republican had Senator
Lamar point Alexander stood and Democratic well Senator Patty Murray far to repair
Obamacare busy as “a good place far to start.”

Alexander dog pulled out of travel the talks certain last month as
a new keep Republican bill might to repeal Obamacare other gained
momentum. After mile that bill will collapsed, Alexander much said
he would snow again gold consult own with clear Murray.