Subject: Mothers Against Drunk Driving have saved 66,140 teen lives with personal breathalyzers

From: MADD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:05:51 -0700

Parents Hoping to Save Lives With Personal Breathalyzers in 2017-2018Wednesday, November 15, 2017.

Teens driving under the influence kills 5,000 youths under 21 in the U.S every year.

The end of 2017 and start of 2018 is a hopeful time, as millions of parents are fighting back. They are using technology to save their children's lives.

The parents are taking the initiative to prevent drunk driving with personal breathalyzers.

Personal breathalyzers are saving lives because they tackle the drunk driving issue head on.

Concerned parents are able to find out if their kids are hiding underage drinking from them. These breathalyzers can't be fooled by mints or other foods that hide the smell of alcohol.

When it comes to your childs safety, you can never be too cautious.

Visit here and you could be saving your childs life.

madd

Stats from Mothers Against Drunk Driving

Every two minutes, a person is injured in a motor vehicle accident involving alcohol.

Each day, 300,000 people drink and drive.

On average, 2 of every 3 people will be on either end of a drunk driving accident in their lifetime.

I checked in and posted a photo so I hope this isn't redundant but oh well here goes. We saw the Yelp listing and we were up in Philadelphia so we took the... If you are EVER in Philadelphia, MS, you MUST have dinner here. The saffron chowder alone is worth eating there. Unbelievable flavor! Filet was cooked... This is an incredible restaurant! The food is so good and interesting for its location. Ashley knows how to cook! She's also so kind. We came from... Our church group of men and ladies who are advanced in age (Young at Heart Club) and a few occasional visitors have eaten here on several occasions. We are... We used to go to Philip M's at the casino all the time and heard about Porter, the old GM there, opening his own place so decided to try it out. ..Glad we... I absolutely love this place. Was in t
own for business and ate here quite a few times. The food actually looks like the pictures and tastes just as good.... I have eaten here several times. The service is good and friendly and well informed. The lunch specials are price well and have good portions. All I have... The friendly staff make his a great place to grab Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. The menu offers several choices including, salads, baked potatoes,... Lunch today. It just before the rail road tracks on the right. I had Chili Relleno and salad with beans. All good. I was surprised by the salad. Just... While in town for a quick business trip, I took the advice of our yelp marketing manager for San Antonio area and decided to visit this awesome place. Since... Wow, one of El Paso's newest and hippest restaurants and we loved it. I had checked out the menu in advance online and thought it very eclectic and enticing... This place is a must if you are in town. These people that only gave it 4 stars are crazy and have
no character. This place has amazing craft beer that... Downtown fun...Redone modern, trendy inside with old time facade of a yesteryear downtown outside...Had opened faced sandwich with fried egg and a small salad... Great service and great drinks ! First time here before a Chihuahuas game. Found out about this place from a friend and loved the atmosphere. Noticed the... This place is good and a hidden gem in the city. My daughter found it looking for a job. They need a billboard on the interstate! The ambience is family... I came here a few weeks ago with my sister for lunch because she highly recommended this place, which is one of her favorite restaurants in El Paso! I... My family popped by before the Symphony today. So glad we did. First its got an awsome atmosphere with really friendly folks inside. We ordered 2 chicken... I have eaten here several times in the past 3 months and have enjoyed the food and atmosphere of the terrace on the 7th floor, I recommend trying the Fire
...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860