Subject: Harvard Trying to Patent Fat Loss Molecule

From: "Omega Burn Research Study" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:46:48 -0800

============================================================
Want to Lose 1-2 Pounds Per Day? Amazing Harvard Study!
============================================================

Harvard Scientists have discovered a way to SIGNAL your fat cells to OPEN UP and release fat.

It’s so powerful, they are trying to patent it!

NO additional exercise...

NO need to deprive yourself....

NO crazy fat-burners...

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.proppulse.info/l/lt1XB436WU34FS/34M91KA335JT40H1150172N100620535

No further get ads regarding this advertiser by clicking here
http://www.proppulse.info/l/lc2RF436LU34ER/34S91OC335IP40P1150172G100620535
Omega Burn
23638 West Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, Ca 91321

To no further get newsletters and or updates simply go here
http://www.proppulse.info/unsD436XH34R/34IJ91C335FR40P1150172M100620535
List Manager
Attn: 4B54B
Po Box 105603 Atlanta, GA 30348

PYONGYANG, North Korea  North Korea test fired a short-range ballistic missile 
off the country's eastern coast Monday, the same day leader Kim Jong 
Il's death was announced, a senior U.S. defense official told Fox News.The 
unidentified official said the launch was "not viewed as threatening or destabilizing 
to the region," but added it's unclear that it was not related 
to the dictator's death and impending regime change.The most likely explanation, some 
U.S. officials told Fox News, is that the "pre-planned" launch might have 
been moved up to coincide with the regime change to project a 
message of "we're still here" to regional powers and the world.The announcement 
of Kim's death has led to "no change to US force posture," 
the official said. There are currently 28,500 U.S. troops in South Korea.Kim, 
believed to be 69, died of a heart attack at 8:30 a.m. 
local time Saturday, a weeping TV announcer dressed all in black told 
the nation.He died "from a great menta