Subject: A Fresh Start with Your IRS Tax Issues Today

From: "IRS Forgiveness Options" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:10:07 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:10:07 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.toppropmart.info/l/lt1BR416P2XK/2HS7E450VL40A1150172Q100615032

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Take [email-masked] out from getting communications about this advertiser by clicking here
http://www.toppropmart.info/l/lc2XT416T2PD/2BM7Q450AX40A1150172H100615032
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt getting notifications from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.toppropmart.info/unsY416XB2MF/2VQ7B450J40S1150172T100615032
Email List Mgr
Pobox 17598 Baltimore, Maryland 21297

WJBK-TVJane Bashara, of Grosse Pointe, Mich., was found strangled last week inside 
her Mercedes-Benz in an alley on Detroit's East Side, about eight miles 
from the upscale home she shared with her husband and children. A 
man walked into a Michigan police station Tuesday and claimed to be 
an accomplice in the murder of a Detroit marketing executive found strangled 
in the backseat of her car.Joseph Gentz, 48, allegedly said he had 
a direct role in the murder of Jane Bashara, who was found 
dead last Wednesday, and that the woman's husband was also involved in 
the crime, Fox affiliate WJBK-TV reported.Bashara was found strangled inside her Mercedes-Benz 
in an alley on Detroit's East Side, about eight miles from the 
upscale Grosse Pointe Park home she shared with her husband and children.The 
56-year-old's death was ruled a homicide by strangulation, and her husband, 54-year-old 
Bob Bashara, was named a "person of interest." He reported his wife 
missing last Tuesda