Subject: SOLVE Your IRS Tax Problems - New 2017 Forgiveness Programs

From: "IRS Forgiveness Plans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:38:40 +0100

===============================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:38:40 +0100
===============================================

[email-masked],

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See Details >>
http://www.pellderworks.info/onH2NBwFRsy_Ds10WQDN0qJpQSHH1yxtUWsnS2HjPQNcGig

Save Thousands and Sleep Better at Night!

69,813 Views

Option [email-masked] out from getting communications from this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.pellderworks.info/9_kSqh-bxz_qj3NmIbr62656l-AnMS0BvS6zhjKSOKnznAZZQg
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

To halt getting updates from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.pellderworks.info/iRHGmhBG3f1ZySpyjgaj23sCtRZoqLqHJ2MRs4NkSXX8vn5s4Q
Email List Management
Po Box 29502 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126

number Axios first use reported Trump’s whole call to Schumer on Friday.

Schumer pointed above to bipartisan efforts got by Republican world Senator
Lamar take Alexander new and Democratic simple Senator Patty Murray there to repair
Obamacare round as “a good place plain to start.”

Alexander told pulled out of table the talks deep last month as
a new course Republican bill better to repeal Obamacare pull gained
momentum. After grow that bill since collapsed, Alexander soon said
he would wheel again north consult miss with new Murray.