Subject: Buzzfeed: The top 10 ways to keep your phone safe

From: iPhone Screen Protection <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 11:32:10 -0700

Never Worry About a Cracked Screen Again

Featured in BuzzFeed | November 17, 2017 | 35,479 Views

So you just got the newest iPhone. You go to use it but it slips out of your hands and lands on the floor. SMACK! Cracked screen. This is a reality for too many people.

It doesn't have to be for you!

Engineers have recently found a way to make your screen nearly indestructible.

Nano Shield uses liquid crystal nano technology to keep any device safe. You don't even need a bulky screen protector.

What can Nano Shield do for you and your phone?

- Makes your screen nearly indestructible

- Provides over 2 years worth of protection

- Takes only 2 minutes to apply

- Keeps your screen beautiful and reduces finger marks

- Keeps your phone sleek without a bulky screen protector

If you or someone you know is getting a new phone this holiday season, Nano Shield is a must have.

Never worry about the terrifying nightmare of a cracked screen again.

A gem in the middle of a culinary dessert. We really enjoyed this restaurant from our first step thru the door. I made a reservation on open table and... We tried out Revival Eatery last Friday night after seeing so many yummy looking posts and good reviews from local friends. We arrived and we were seated... A local family owned gem, Dave and Amy's is a great place to get just about anything. The sandwiches, the entrees, salads and other items mean plenty of... Tried the Chicago style deep dish, it was amazing! Perfectly cooked tons of toppings inside. Very filling. I can't wait to try other items! Great local American restaurant. Staff was very attentive, but we did get there earlier before the crowd picked up. The menu is very diverse with good... Wow amazing food fresh quality every single time!!! thank
s for the amazing customer service to the boys that work there and love that they keep everything... My wife and I (finally) located this restaurant after passing it initially. Beer was cold, burger was delicious, and the onion rings were delicious. Wait... Drove from Grand Rapids to Parker's for a baby shower on a Saturday afternoon. Wasn't sure what to expect, but i was pretty blown away!..The brewery itself... We were bummed when we learned our local Waterford Applebee's closed. We hardly ever had good service there, but it was so close to home. We decided to... Kudos to this amazing restaurant for being so VEGAN FRIENDLY! The chef was happy to adjust his Thursday \"tasting menu\" to accommodate my wife's dietary... Food here is pretty good. For the price, the portions are not huge. I think it would also be nice to have a few more options on the menu in terms of... Top Italian food in a wonderful atmosphere!....My girlfriend and I went to a late mid-week dinner here and coul
d not have been more impressed. We ended up... from the old lunchbox to the new lunchbox.....There are certain things I love about the new lunchbox , better salads , better menu items :....Then there are... Awesome Italian food \u0026 great service. My first time but will be back soon. Will recommend to try. A great family business. Always a smile and a chat with employees. We joke that it is Weston's meal plan. Great food cooked daily to save time and deals... I think Marleys is great. The kids like it. The s'mores dessert is a huge hit and for 10.00 is a major bargain. ..The wait staff is nice and the water is... Cactus Rose is a cozy and romantic tequila and taco bar tucked away in downtown Wilton. This is a spot that you will totally miss if you aren't looking for... Even though this place takes cash only, I am never disappointed with the food, service and ambiance. I have tried the lasagna, chicken scarp, Capellini...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860