Subject: A Clean Slate for Your IRS Tax Problems

From: "IRS Forgiveness Plans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:45:32 +0100

===============================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:45:32 +0100
===============================================

[email-masked],

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See Details >>
http://www.falcinarrowpads.info/ohkAE533dkN16L4_ABm-vvgDhsOUhYS7eMNTfmkJBk4EVHnURg

Save Thousands and Sleep Better at Night!

65,061 Views

Option [email-masked] out from receiving emails regarding this offer by clicking here >>
http://www.falcinarrowpads.info/HHRPDBnDUhMd5WQydGcCJj-jmtLVYMO-az5NUKZNUOd7HQRgrA
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt receiving email Alerts from this list simply visit here >>
http://www.falcinarrowpads.info/ozvRakV2gNiuCJPw5d0rddRM2NNQu6kKU8kirce-W5djyBpx1Q
Email List Management
Post Office Box 85073 Richmond, Virginia 23285

our Axios first would reported Trump’s thousand call to Schumer on Friday.

Schumer pointed does to bipartisan efforts hundred by Republican under Senator
Lamar less Alexander toward and Democratic boat Senator Patty Murray sentence to repair
Obamacare get as “a good place enough to start.”

Alexander bird pulled out of numeral the talks most last month as
a new heat Republican bill road to repeal Obamacare mile gained
momentum. After farm that bill old collapsed, Alexander ask said
he would cry again five consult get with bring Murray.