Subject: Fw: Soft Copies

From: "Mrs. Michel Julien | JS Automation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 19:23:49 -0500

Good Day, 

Attached is the swift copy, the balance payment will be made on  3rd
October 2017 as agreed. 

Please note that we are not responsible for the demurrage charged by the
shipping company,it is your duties to make sure the bill of laden
arrived to us before the ship berth. 

Appreciate to receive the courier AWB no to notify our forwarder.... 

Thanks & best regards, 

DECA CADEVIDA 

_IMPORT AND EXPORT MANAGER_ 

C.CRETORS GENERAL TRADING LLC 

P.O. Box 42052 Dubai, U.A.E. 

Tel: +971 4 2696618 [1] / +971 4 2696615 [2] 

Fax: +971 4 2696621 [3] 

Email: [email-masked] 

www.cretors.com [4] / www.flo-thru.com [5] 

_CRETORS 125TH ANNIVERSARY_ 

FROM: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
SENT: Wednesday, 1 Nov 2017, 11:46 AM
TO: Deca <[email-masked] 
SUBJECT: RAKBANK e-Statement - Inward Remittance
IMPORTANCE: High 

Dear Customer, 

Please find attached your RAKBANK Advice. The Advice is in an Adobe
Acrobat (.pdf) format which is 

easy to open on any computer. You can download, save, print and access
your Advice at anytime you wish. 

Please login to Online Banking or call 600 54 4049 to change your
subscription details. 

Please visit RAKBANK website to read the Terms and Conditions related to
e-Statements from RAKBANK. 

Sincerely, 

Online Customer Service 

RAKBANK 

As this is a system-generated e-mail, please do not reply to this
e-mail. 

This e-mail message and any attachments to this message are confidential
and may contain proprietary, confidential or 

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. 

Please delete the message and notify us immediately on 04-213 00 00. 

Links:
------
[1] tel:+971%204%20269%206618
[2] tel:+971%204%20269%206615
[3] tel:+971%204%20269%206621
[4] http://www.cretors.com/
[5] http://www.flo-thru.com/