Subject: Military Flashlight a MUST during Hurricane Season

From: "Military Supply USA X700" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 14:10:31 -0700

==================================================
Navy Seal Pocket Flashlight Released to Public!
Fri, 3 Nov 2017 14:10:31 -0700
==================================================

Military Supply Alert for [email-masked],

Pocket-Flashlight used by Navy Seals is a MUST for Emergencies!

Watch It In Action Here >>
http://www.propellink.info/l/lt1MX146R15F/15HU40E196T27BE1150172HB1760764506

Option [email-masked] out from receiving notifications from this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.propellink.info/l/lc2WC146D15G/15LK40D196U27TK1150172AD1760764506
Military Supply Usa Post Office Box 35
1239 2nd Street
North Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

Halt getting notifications from this list simply go here >>
http://www.propellink.info/unsBM146T15K/15JY40G196M27FP1150172O1760764506
Email List Management
Mail Box 105603 Atlanta, Georgia 30348

r, ATK completed a full-scale test of Liberty's five-segment solid motor  
the world's largest solid rocket motor, which was originally designed to be 
the first stage of the Ares 1 rocket that NASA planned to 
use to launch the Orion capsule on trips to the moon. The 
rocket was shelved after the agency's moon-bound Constellation program was scrapped.Liberty will 
use the original Ares 1 engine as a first stage and European 
aerospace firm Astrium's workhorse Ariane 5 rocket as the second stage. The 
massive Liberty rocket will tower at 300 feet (91 meters) tall, company 
officials have said. [The World's Tallest Rockets: How They Stack Up]"Liberty can 
lift more than any other system," Rominger said. "Our capabilities can carry 
seven crew and significant cargo, which I think is unique. We really 
are a launch system designed for the 21st century to bring better 
reliability and safety."With NASA's space shuttle fleetretired (the last shuttle missions flew 
in 2011), th

										Sign up 
for free e-mail news alerts from FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com.