Subject: Don't get a new phone without getting this

From: Indestructible iPhone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 05:40:55 -0700

Never Worry About a Cracked Screen Again

Featured in BuzzFeed | 15Nov17 | 22,378 Views

So you just got the newest iPhone. You go to use it but it slips out of your hands and lands on the floor. SMACK! Cracked screen. This is a reality for too many people.

It doesn't have to be for you!

Engineers have recently found a way to make your screen nearly indestructible.

Nano Shield uses liquid crystal nano technology to keep any device safe. You don't even need a bulky screen protector.

What can Nano Shield do for you and your phone?

- Makes your screen nearly indestructible

- Provides over 2 years worth of protection

- Takes only 2 minutes to apply

- Keeps your screen beautiful and reduces finger marks

- Keeps your phone sleek without a bulky screen protector

If you or someone you know is getting a new phone this holiday season, Nano Shield is a must have.

Never worry about the terrifying nightmare of a cracked screen again.

After years of trying I finally had a chance to visit Drew's and I was very pleased as expected. I never realized his menu is very Cajun influenced. ..I've... Love this place! My friends and I frequent here all of the time. Their happy hour is amazing. The employees are so great. Demi was a wonderful help .The bar... Love this diner, its tiny but packs a mighty punch! Never had a bad meal but check them out in prime rib night you cant beat it for the price! ....Burger and... This is an absolute gem of a place. The food here tastes as fresh as it comes and it's very inexpensive. The scallops plate is my favorite. For $15 it comes... Awesome atmosphere being an old church. The Thai chili wings are amazing. The service is pretty good. Seating is interesting as you will potentially be... Dined here tonight after
some friends recently recommended it, and this place is a FIND. While neither of us have been to Peru, we did get accustomed to... Omg I cant say enough about this place .Had my grand daughters 8th grade graduation dinner here last night. My 1st time here but wont be my last.Food is... Great food, great service! Been here twice but definitely will be back again and again. Steak sandwich was great and took second half home for another... The food is authentic Mexican and really well prepared. What a great place to stop in and enjoy an assortment of favorites. The Barbacoa, Carnitas and... I was in West Virginia for a couple of days and was recommended this place. IT IS AMAZING. The food is so fresh, staff is very friendly, and they have a... Best pizza in Charleston! It's very trendy \u0026 the staff go above and beyond to ensure your experience is the best. Once the appetizer was finished we waited... Fresh fresh ingredients and an interesting menu. Our party had a variety of fo
ods one had the House burger with home made sweet potato fries, another had... One of the best places I've eaten in a long time. I love how they not only thought up the idea of making foods around the world getting \"burrito'd\" but... I just returned from my most recent trip to WV, and on this trip we had absolutely killer, outstanding BBQ from the guys at Dem 2 Brothers. ....The chopped... I visit Charleston on a regular basis and this restaurant is one of my top three picks in the city of Charleston!....Noah the owner, has perfected gourmet... I have been to The Block twice...once for my anniversary, and once just hanging with a friend. Both times it was an upscale experience without being stuffy... This place is unique, delicious, and down to earth. Lots of great, unexpected combinations! You will only be forgiven for passing up one of the perfectly... On our way from Cincinnati to Roanoke, we decided to stop in Charleston for an early dinner. Thanks to Yelp, we chose South Hill
s Market and Cafe as our...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860