Subject: How you can prevent your phone from ever cracking again

From: Apple iPhone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 06:22:41 -0700

Never Worry About a Cracked Screen Again

Featured in BuzzFeed | 11.24.2017 | 82,191 Views

So you just got the newest iPhone. You go to use it but it slips out of your hands and lands on the floor. SMACK! Cracked screen. This is a reality for too many people.

It doesn't have to be for you!

Engineers have recently found a way to make your screen nearly indestructible.

Nano Shield uses liquid crystal nano technology to keep any device safe. You don't even need a bulky screen protector.

What can Nano Shield do for you and your phone?

- Makes your screen nearly indestructible

- Provides over 2 years worth of protection

- Takes only 2 minutes to apply

- Keeps your screen beautiful and reduces finger marks

- Keeps your phone sleek without a bulky screen protector

If you or someone you know is getting a new phone this holiday season, Nano Shield is a must have.

Never worry about the terrifying nightmare of a cracked screen again.

A gem in Cody. Happened upon The Local from Yelp reviews and a local coffee shop. What a treat! Funky ambiance with creative and tasty dishes. Lauralin was... Date: 08.31.17..1st time eating at this restaurant, so I wasn't sure what to expect.....Since I was meeting someone for breakfast \u0026 was early, the waitress let... Wow. We were not expecting this great little show with amazingly talented musicians. Three C Cowboys had the house totally involved in the show. ..The staff... Awesome meal! Superb service. Our waitress as very fun and helpful. ..We ordered a start and share item, both fab! So fresh. ..I got pork chop, which came... This place looks as if it was an old garage now serving as a brewery. We had Irish egg roles to start, bangers and mash, and the Shepard's pie. The egg... Great breakfast!
Like eating at your grandma's kitchen table. The food was great and the portions huge! I had ham and cheese omelet and couldn't finish it.... Excellent food quality, very large portions. ..Probably the best guacamole I've ever had! We had the chicken fajita quesadilla's. ..Definitely recommend this... We stopped here for lunch while in Cody. Very pleased with everything. The service was great, the food was wonderful, and the prices reasonable.....I can... First of all -- the bartenders are so great and friendly! Probably helps that my friend is a local and knows a lot of people but whatevah!....I got some sort... We just ate lunch at The Chicken Inn. Outstanding yumminess! We started with the fried biscuits. It is a must. Then each got the broasted chicken. So... \"Upscale\" and \"Shelbyville\" are two words that I seldom use in the same sentence, but in this case, it fits.....I'd been by Fiddlers 3 a few times, and the... Best Italian restaurant in town, not just because it's
the only Italian place in town, haha, but because the food, drinks, and service are all excellent.... Eat here! Good Taproom food. Good prices. Good craft beer. (Affiliated with 450 Brewery)..Good view of Big Blue from the outside deck (Bears of Blue River... We fly in from NYC just to visit Kopper Kettle at least once a year, usually around the holidays. I promise you, there's good reason for this. We have never... When traveling The Hinterlands of the Heartland, roughly midway between Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati, Ohio, you will find it worth your while to... I just ate ribs with a plastic fork with no struggle! What a feat. This was my first time eating here. Places like this usually don't get me excited, but... Amazing as always. I'm never disappointed. It's always made to fresh to order! My girlfriend was so excited to see the food when i got home she said, \"me... Best breaded pork tenderloin sandich I have had! The service was great! Fast and friendly!..Great basket
combo with fries and slaw!..You will not go home hungry.b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860