Subject: ***UNCHECKED*** PURCHASE ORDER (PO):#5577990032>>>(LIBERTY HOUSE GROUP)

From: "Financial Dept." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 20:17:08 -0500

Greetings from LIBERTY HOUSE GROUP, 

Please kindly assist to quote us your best price for spare parts of
elevators and lifts with delivery lead time for the attached
PO#5577990032 

Kindly provide us the estimated packing weight and dimension for us to
calculate the freight and also send us any available datasheet and
catalogue as well. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you. 

Kind Regards, 

ELISA | Head of Branding and Communications 

T:   +44 (0) 121 202 4496  

M: +44 (0) 7970 607344 
E:   [email-masked] 

LIBERTY HOUSE GROUP 

Popes Lane 

Oldbury, B69 4PJ, United Kingdom 

 [1] 

 [2]  [3]   [4] 

Registered Office: 7, Hertford Street, Mayfair, London W1J 7RH, United
Kingdom. Registered in England No. 03349135
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. Liberty House group is not responsible for errors or
omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage
arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement. 

 [5] 

Virus-free. www.avast.com [6] 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.libertyhousegroup.com/
[2] https://twitter.com/LibertyHouseGrp
[3] https://www.linkedin.com/company/liberty-house-group
[4] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKfA60cvs3S5VTUTs4BZ0Tg
[5]
https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient&amp;utm_term=icon
[6]
https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient&amp;utm_term=link