Subject: Each day, 300,000 people drink and drive

From: In Car Breathalyzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:16:03 -0700

Parents Hoping to Save Lives With Personal Breathalyzers in 2017-201815Nov17

Teens driving under the influence kills 5,000 youths under 21 in the U.S every year.

The end of 2017 and start of 2018 is a hopeful time, as millions of parents are fighting back. They are using technology to save their children's lives.

The parents are taking the initiative to prevent drunk driving with personal breathalyzers.

Personal breathalyzers are saving lives because they tackle the drunk driving issue head on.

Concerned parents are able to find out if their kids are hiding underage drinking from them. These breathalyzers can't be fooled by mints or other foods that hide the smell of alcohol.

When it comes to your childs safety, you can never be too cautious.

Visit here and you could be saving your childs life.

madd

Stats from Mothers Against Drunk Driving

Every two minutes, a person is injured in a motor vehicle accident involving alcohol.

Each day, 300,000 people drink and drive.

On average, 2 of every 3 people will be on either end of a drunk driving accident in their lifetime.

Walked in out of the rain after our drive from Aspen. We were greeted immediately by a very friendly hostess who seated us immediately. We didn't have... Oh my goodness, this spot is so worth the 30 minute drive from Great Sand Dunes National Park! After a challenging afternoon of hiking the dunes, my partner... Ate here, for 3rd time, last night. I was seated right away and was warned that the ribs were running low and if I wanted some I should order right away.... Fresh ingredients and you know where the food comes from. They have a giant map in the restaurant telling you their sources. RARE. We would take this over... This place is a must eat when in Del Norte! Such unique ideas on the menu and they work! My husband and I loved it and would probably go out of our way next... Absolutely delicious food!!! We
were passing through town and luckily stumbled upon this place. Steaks are organic and hand trimmed, staff is incredibly... Wow! The best spot to eat in Alamosa whether a local or outta towner.....The quality of the sushi, pad thai, burgers and salads are 4 Star with a price point... We thoroughly enjoyed our meal in a relaxing environment. Food portions are big. I had the Chicken Marsala and Parmesan fries. My husband had the vodka... The pizza was really good! I'm glad we stopped here to eat while visiting Alamosa. I had 2 blue margaritas which were also super good, not sure what all was... We've been hoping to catch this restaurant open since having a wonderful lunch there 3 years ago. That memorable meal included something they called Chimney... This is an excellent place on many levels. Great atmosphere with the layout and lighting just right. The menu is creative and interesting but there is... First time here. Rode snowmobiles from Old Forge to Indian lake and stopped i
n for dinner. Everything was good. Fresh cut fries, good chili and everything... Fabulous nachos and margaritas!....Marty's is a really fun Mexican restaurant. The food is great. The frozen margaritas are made with real fruit, not from a... A hidden gem in the Adirondacks (Olmstedville, near Lake George and Schroon Lake, just north of Pottersville). Rustic chic ambiance, with a small copper-top... First time here and it was fantastic! I got the Statler Chicken. Such a big portion that I have enough for dinner again. Flavorful, but not overpowering.... Great food and a great staff are what you get when you come to Cafe Adirondack. Bang bang shrimp, She crab soup and the Madison medallions are always a... Certainly you've heard the expression, \"That's an odd duck.\" It's generally used to describe an unusual, different or strange individual. So what is it... We went to Basil \u0026 Wick's twice during our stay. During the first visit, we dined as a party of 15. The staff was amaz
ing, and the food was good. Not...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860