Subject: Solve Your IRS Tax Options - Exciting 2017 Forgiveness Programs*

From: "IRS Forgiveness Plans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:08:03 -0800

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:08:03 -0800
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.healthdigitalus.info/l/lt1KE240P2WE/2YL6P70UC27N1150172H2429583290

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Option [email-masked] out from getting notifications from this advertiser by using this link
http://www.healthdigitalus.info/l/lc2GD240C2NW/2NW6S70BX27H1150172D2429583290
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt receiving notifications from this list simply go here >>
http://www.healthdigitalus.info/unsI240FQ2MH/2EE6C70J27R1150172J2429583290
Mailing List Management
Box 37635 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19101

d to third with $13.3 million.Both sequels trail well behind the business 
their predecessors did. "A Game of Shadows," from Warner Bros., lifted its 
domestic haul to $76.6 million, while 20th Century Fox's "Chipwrecked" pushed its 
receipts to $50.3 million.The weekend's newcomers failed to light up the box 
office, too. Fincher and Craig's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" from 
Sony was No. 4 with $13 million, Spielberg's "The Adventures of Tintin" 
from Paramount was No. 5 with $9.1 million and Crowe, Damon and 
Johansson's "We Bought a Zoo" from 20th Century Fox was No. 6 
with $7.8 million."Dragon Tattoo" raised its total to $21.4 million since opening 
Tuesday night, while "Tintin" lifted its take to $17.1 million since debuting 
Wednesday.European literary exports "Dragon Tattoo," adapted from Stieg Larsson's Swedish best-seller, and 
"Tintin," based on Belgian artist Herge's storybook classics, are finding a lukewarm 
reception among U.S. crowds."Dragon Tattoo" ha