Subject: Teen traffic deaths are easily preventable with personal breathalyzers

From: Personal Breathalyzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:23:20 -0700

Mothers Against Drunk Driving Hoping to Save Lives With Personal Breathalyzers in 2017-2018Friday, November 10, 2017.

Teens driving under the influence kills 5,000 youths under 21 in the U.S every year.

The end of 2017 and start of 2018 is a hopeful time, as millions of parents are fighting back. They are using technology to save their children's lives.

The parents are taking the initiative to prevent drunk driving with personal breathalyzers.

Personal breathalyzers are saving lives because they tackle the drunk driving issue head on.

Concerned parents are able to find out if their kids are hiding underage drinking from them. These breathalyzers can't be fooled by mints or other foods that hide the smell of alcohol.

When it comes to your childs safety, you can never be too cautious.

Visit here and you could be saving your childs life.

madd

Stats from Mothers Against Drunk Driving

Every two minutes, a person is injured in a motor vehicle accident involving alcohol.

Each day, 300,000 people drink and drive.

On average, 2 of every 3 people will be on either end of a drunk driving accident in their lifetime.

Embassy Suites are great.......they have a managers reception everyday in the lounge between 5:30 \u0026 7:30 with FREE cocktails and snacks!! Yes people, I said... I've eatin here many times while in the pdx airport. I'm never a fan of airport food. But I would put the country cat pdx in some of the best airport... It's in the airport, so what do you exect, lol...got the fish and chips.....The fries were just decent but the fish was actually cooked great and tasted good.... This is a decent restaurant by airport hotel standards. The restaurant in this hotel is much better than our last experience several years ago. The host did... Decided to have breakfast here because I wasn't sure of the offerings in the Portland Airport. Sat down at a quiet table away from some families making a... Best food in Louisiana.
The soft shell crab poboy is better than anything you'll find in New Orleans. Perfect stop on the way to new orleans. cute place, nice owners. fresh \u0026 good seafood. fried catfish \u0026 fried shrimps were so good! Try the beignet that they... Great food, I had surf \u0026 turf with a salad and fried okra! My husband had the seafood platter with fries and a salad, portions are very generous! Pictures... Go on the distillery tour! Then come back, order and tour upstairs while you are there!..A family operated business that seems to pride itself on hands on... I haven't had anything bad here in my 3 or 4 trips. Two must have appetizers are the Fancy Fries and the duck egg rolls. The shrimp and corn bisque is... Anytime you are in Marksville you got to stop here for a poboy sandwich. Friendly service, clean and great food. Coleslaw, curl cut fries and shrimp,... First let me say I got the ribeye, stuffed potatoe and salad. No pictures as others have already posted them. The fo
od is good. Solid 4 stars...What made... Thursday night with a table for TEN!! Our waitress had no problem managing to keep our orders straight and dividing up the bill in nine directions!... The beer is pretty good and so is the service. The food is hit or miss. I had a plate of fried seafood over fries with coleslaw. Pretty tasty and not too... Running around enjoying the beautiful fall foliage \u0026 found ourselves in Bonners Ferry with grumbly tummies. It was a toss up with Mugsy's or Kootenai... Glad we stopped in, the beer was delicious! We tried the barrel aged stout. Also had burgers, salad and fries. All was tasty! Seems like they were busier... Had their prime rib dinner, clam appetizer, wine \u0026 of course the amazing ice cream for dessert. What wonderful food \u0026 staff. Very friendly \u0026 helpful. We'll... Wonderful place. Great service. Good food! This is a small community of extremely kind people. The Badger's Den is a perfect example of it. I wish there was
an option for ten stars because Baxter's deserves it. It's a great place with the emphasis on the food, where it belongs! Conversations can... Visited for lunch while visiting Sandpoint and was VERY happy with everything there. The prices are just right, the food is stupendous, and the service is... Stopped in for breakfast while passing through town. The reviews were spot on - a great local breakfast spot! Enjoyed one of the many hash-brown combos.... *** Full lunch and drinks for 3 guys: only $26!!! ***....Ah ha, I know how the Kootenai Casino survives...People come here to eat for little to nothing... Good selection of beer. Fast and friendly service. The steaks are from a local ranch. Try the loaded mashed potatoes. Yum! We ordered dessert to go....b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860