Subject: Military Flashlight Critical for Emergencies (Hurricanes)

From: "Military Supply USA X700" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:29:23 -0800

==================================================
Navy Seal Pocket Flashlight Released to Public!
Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:29:23 -0800
==================================================

Military Release Alert for [email-masked],

Pocket-Flashlight used by Navy Seals is a MUST for Emergencies!

Watch It In Action Here >>
http://www.eatbigpaysmall.info/l/lt1MX528M15M/15YF40W197O41KY1150172DP908382948

Take [email-masked] out from getting ads from this offer by going here >>
http://www.eatbigpaysmall.info/l/lc2YW528L15J/15GI40A197Y41TI1150172YW908382948
Military Supply Usa Post Office Box 35
1239 2nd Street
North Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

To halt receiving newsletters and email Alerts from this list simply continue here >>
http://www.eatbigpaysmall.info/unsWF528X15W/15LX40L197V41WO1150172N908382948
Mailing Subscription Mgr
Pobox 4120 Portland, Oregon 97208

APDecember 27: Stamford firefighter Nick Tamburro pays respect outside the home of 
Madonna Badger in Stamford, Connecticut. A fire at the home on Christmas 
morning killed Badgers three daughters and parents.STAMFORD, Conn.  A Christmas morning 
fire that killed a couple and three of their grandchildren was devastating 
to firefighters who rushed into the engulfed home twice frantically looking for 
the victims before they were beaten back by the flames.Stamford officials were 
offering counseling to the firefighters."After 37 and a half years, 38 years, 
on the job, you're never prepared for anything like this," acting fire 
Chief Antonio Conte said Tuesday. "It's heart-breaking. I had to re-call 70 
firefighters today for debriefing, and most of them broke down."Authorities on Tuesday 
described frantic, futile attempts to save the three girls and their grandparents 
after embers in a bag of discarded fireplace ashes started the accidental 
fire at the grand waterfront h

Friends of Alexis Marron, 18, have created a "Red in Remembrance" Facebook 
page in his honor.Relatives and friends of a suburban Chicago teenager who 
officials say was killed over the holiday weekend in Mexico held a 
memorial in his honor on Tuesday.Prosecutors in Mexico's Michoacan state said Tuesday 
that a burned car holding the remains of three young men was 
found on a roadside on Christmas Eve. An employee of the prosecutors' 
office who wasn't authorized to be quoted by name says one teen 
has been identified as 18-year-old Alexis Marron.The 18-year-old's body was found in 
the trunk of a burned out car in a small town about 
80 miles southeast of Guadalajara on Christmas Eve. Mexican authorities said Marron 
and two friends were burned alive in an area that's plagued by 
a gang turf war."It was really sad. Everybody is depressed. We just 
can't get over it -- a terrible, terrible death," said friend Juan 
Mestizo.Marron had worked all summer to afford the trip t