Subject: We Solve Your IRS Tax Options - Exciting 2017 Forgiveness Programs

From: "IRS Forgiveness Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 12:41:21 -0700

=================================================
Tax Relief News and Updates for [email-masked]
** New 2017 I.R.S. Tax Forgiveness Programs **
Fri, 3 Nov 2017 12:41:21 -0700
=================================================

webdav-archive,

Do you owe significant back taxes?

Learn about new 2017 I.R.S Tax Forgiveness Programs!

See details here
http://www.artifacthub.info/l/lt1XQ144V2WI/2IW5H72IJ27M1150172X1760764501

Save thousands and sleep better at night!

Option [email-masked] out from receiving notifications regarding this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.artifacthub.info/l/lc2UH144M2AE/2LW5C72DK27P1150172Y1760764501
Optima Tax
PO Box 9211
Laguna Beach, CA 92652

Halt getting newsletters and offers from this list simply continue here >>
http://www.artifacthub.info/unsP144HN2BS/2KI5D72V27U1150172B1760764501
Mailing Subscription Mgmt Services
Pobox 10188 Newark, New Jersey 07101

oman told investigators she was forced to leave her husband lying face 
down in the water because she was unable to pull him onto 
her watercraft. Hartley's body has never been recovered.Alton Jones, a professional fisherman, 
posted on his Facebook page Wednesday night that he found a body 
on the Mexican side of the lake during a fishing tournament, according 
to the Denver Post."The fishing on Falcon was great," Jones wrote. "Unfortunately, 
our fun was overshadowed when we found a dead body . . 
. all that was left was the skeleton."The man's wife reportedly said 
that her husband passed along the GPS coordinates to Border Patrol agents, 
who said they would give the information to Mexican authorities.Falcon Lake is 
known as a site riddled with drug violence. The skeleton appears to 
have been there for some time, KDVR-TV reported.Click to read more on 
this story from Fox 31