Subject: Your $50.Amazon Award is enclosed, Redeem It by 10/08/17. Ends Oct. 9, 2017

From: Amazon Labor Day Bonus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 12:33:06 -0700

Attention: [email-masked],

Thank you for your recent order on Amazon.com.

You were selected to review your product and redeem your new $50-bonus.

Your feedback helps customers choose the right products on Amazon.com (=
http://www.ptblue.bid/b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860/amazonprime/?psy1008

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50 voucher.

REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD http://www.ptblue.bid/b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860/amazonprime/?psy1008
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeem your gift by following these easy steps:

1. Go to your Amazon http://www.ptblue.bid/b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860/amazonprime/?psy1008 account and navigate to your bonus.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below. You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com http://www.ptblue.bid/b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860/amazonprime/?psy1008
( AmazonReward )
Reference #:18476216
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: [email-masked]