Subject: Will You DIE of a Heart-Attack Suddenly / 3 Important Warning Signs

From: "Heart-Attack Tip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:56:56 -0700

==================================================
Heart Health Newsletter for [email-masked]
==================================================

Can a 7-Second Trick Prevent Your Heart Attack?

More On This Here >>
http://www.mindbodymeet.info/l/lt1W57C5D/5XB17L134T21K1150172CU3115214460

There are actually three odd signs a heart attack may be about to strike,
and since heart attacks kill one person every 90 seconds in America,
I want to share these warning signs with you now so you know them. After
all, minutes matter when it comes to a heart attack and saving your life or
someone you love!

So here they are:

#1: A feeling of unexplainable anxiety and impending doom.
Your body is hardwired to protect vital systems in your body,
so when things are about to turn bad, you can often sense it.

#2: Shortness of breath. You’re fine one second, but then as your
heart stops getting the blood and oxygen it needs, you’re struggling
to to breathe.

#3: Feeling nauseous and sweating profusely. How many folks do
you think assumed they ate some bad food or were out of shape to
explain feeling uneasy, and then not long after, found themselves
clutching their chest when a heart attack strikes?

You’ve probably been lead to believe you can only avoid a heart attack
if you have great genetics or are able to shun away all the foods you
love to eat. But guess what? A simple 7 second trick may actually be
able to prevent a DEADLY heart-attack!

Learn The 7-Second Trick Here >>
http://www.mindbodymeet.info/l/lt1E57I5P/5YQ17C134Y21I1150172NA3115214460

Opt [email-masked] out from getting communications regarding this advertiser by using this link >>
http://www.mindbodymeet.info/l/lc3B57D5H/5DH17F134G21S1150172CT3115214460
OmegaK
3959 Van Dyke Rd #148
Lutz, FL 33558

Halt getting newsletters and email Alerts from this list simply continue here >>
http://www.mindbodymeet.info/unsCN57VQ5M/5XW17M134G21N1150172A3115214460
Mailing Subscription Management Services
Attn 4B5-48
Box 66738 Saint Louis, Missouri 63166

 to serve China's poor majority.Beijing is rapidly expanding China's 56,000-mile rail 
network, which is overloaded with passengers and cargo. But it has scaled 
back plans amid concern about whether the railway ministry can repay its 
mounting debts.On Friday, the current railways minister, Sheng Guangzu, announced railway construction 
spending next year will be cut to about $65 billion, down from 
this year's projected $75 billion.A failure to expand rail capacity could choke 
economic growth because exporters away from China's coast rely on rail to 
get goods to ports.The rail ministry's reported debt is $300 billion. Analysts 
say its revenues are insufficient to repay that. That has prompted concern 
the ministry might need to be bailed out by Chinese taxpayers.