Subject: CONGRATULATIONS: You were Chosen For a $50-Amazon Award Ends 10.02.17

From: Your_Prime_Reward <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 06:05:07 -0700

Attention: [email-masked],

We appreciate your recent order on Amazon.com.

You were selected to quickly review your product and receive your new $50-voucher.

Your feedback helps customers choose the right products on Amazon.com (=
http://www.gavevr.trade/8418776/amazon/?rct1001

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50 voucher.

REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD http://www.gavevr.trade/8418776/amazon/?rct1001
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeem your gift by following these easy steps:

1. Visit your Amazon http://www.gavevr.trade/8418776/amazon/?rct1001 account and navigate to your bonus.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below. You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com (((click-link)))
( AmazonReward )
Reference #:8418776
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: [email-masked]