Subject: radio audition, ref: w95n21

From: SRL Networks London <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 09:17:19 +0100

Good day,

I discovered some of your independent music projects online, and hope 
it's alright to contact you this way.

I'm an A&R representative at SRL Networks in London, an artist relations 
company representing independent musicians and labels around the world. 
We are looking for new music for our radio network, music licensing 
catalog and artist promotion roster, and I'd like to invite you to 
audition.

Subject to a successful audition, SRL Networks will get your independent 
releases heard by entertainment industry professionals and fans around 
the world, and help facilitate music licensing and distribution deals, 
live events bookings, record label and music publisher deals and more. 
You will receive a detailed agreement once your audition has been 
successful.

You can find out more about us at www.skunkradiolive.com/backstage 
<http://www.skunkradiolive.com/backstage> and find out how to submit 
music and obtain your audition ticket at 
www.skunkradiolive.com/auditions <http://www.skunkradiolive.com/auditions>
*
* Please do get in touch, it would be a pleasure to hear from you.

--
Kind regards,
Steve M

General Manager
Skunk Radio Live

Follow on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/skunkradiolive> | Facebook 
<http://www.facebook.com/skunkradiolive> | YouTube 
<http://www.youtube.com/skunkradiolive> | Google+ 
<https://plus.google.com/+SRLNetworks> | Linkedin 
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/srlnetworks> | Selfie? 
<http://www.skunkradiolive.com/selfiehotspot>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SRL Networks London Ltd | T: 020 3286 0210 | E: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may 
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not 
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination 
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this 
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its 
attachments and notify us if possible. Thank you.

Sender Ref: m73k53 Artist/Label Ref: webd73p