Subject: Fwd: RFC 6578 on Collection Synchronization for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:09:52 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 6578 on Collection Synchronization for Web Distributed 
Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 6578

         Title:      Collection Synchronization for Web Distributed
                     Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
         Author:     C. Daboo, A. Quillaud
         Status:     Standards Track
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       March 2012
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      29
         Characters: 55731
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-daboo-webdav-sync-08.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6578.txt

This specification defines an extension to Web Distributed Authoring
and Versioning (WebDAV) that allows efficient synchronization of the
contents of a WebDAV collection.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC