Subject: Fwd: Last Call: <draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt> (CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV) to Proposed Standard

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:06:33 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt> (CalDAV 
Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV) to Proposed Standard
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:38:12 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV'
   <draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This document defines extensions to the CalDAV "calendar-access"
    feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling
    transactions with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document
    defines the "calendar-auto-schedule" feature of CalDAV.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce