Subject: Reminder: Access Control teleconf. Mar. 24

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:41:49 -0800

A teleconference on the topic of access control for WebDAV will be held this
Friday.  All are welcome to attend this teleconference, though if you're
planning on attending, please send Eric Sedlar <[email-masked]> an
email, so he can adjust the capacity of the bridge.  Many thanks go to Eric
and Oracle for hosting the teleconference.

Access Control Teleconference
Friday, March 24, 2000
11AM-12noon (Pacific)

Phone number:  888-700-6725
Meeting ID:      932328225
Password:        2518

Note that Greg Stein has set up a mailing list for discussion of access
control issues, with instructions on how to join given at:

  http://mailman.webdav.org/mailman/listinfo/acl

The initial agenda for the teleconference is as follows (please send me an
email if you have any additional topics):

  - timeline for finishing work
  - scoping the effort (what's core, what's an extension, what's out)
  - assigning document editors
  - evaluate existing documents as a base for continuing work
    - are the goals still the same?
    - methods vs. properties for marshalling mechanism

- Jim