Subject: Access Control Teleconf. Mar. 31

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:25:33 -0800

Continuing on from last week's teleconference, a teleconference on the topic
of access control for WebDAV will be held this Friday.  All are welcome to
attend this teleconference, though if you're planning on attending, and
didn't attend last week, please send Eric Sedlar <[email-masked]> an
email, so he can adjust the capacity of the bridge.  Big thanks go to Eric
and Oracle for hosting the teleconference.

Access Control Teleconference
Friday, March 31, 2000
11AM-12noon (Pacific)

Phone number:  888-700-6725
Meeting ID:    932328225
Password:      2518

(these are the same as last week)

Note that Greg Stein has set up a mailing list for discussion of access
control issues, with instructions on how to join given at:

  http://mailman.webdav.org/mailman/listinfo/acl

My proposed agenda for the teleconference is as follows (please send me an
email if you have any additional topics):

  - scoping the effort (what's core, what's an extension, what's out)
    - continuing this discussion from last week
  - evaluate existing documents as a base for continuing work
    - are the goals still the same?
    - methods vs. properties for marshalling mechanism

- Jim