Subject: Attention Please..

From: "Daniel Moroka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:45:12 +0100 (BST)

Barclay's Bank,Botswana
Barclay's House 6th Floor, Khama Crescent P.O. Box 500
[email-masked]

Attention Please..

I got your contact email address through a personal search and decided to
let you know about his packaged, financial transaction that will benefit
us. I am Mr. Daniel Moroka from Botswana, Chairman Auditing Committee
with Barclay?s Bank ?For more information about myself, you can visit the
stated web site for your confirmation
(http://www.barclays.com/africa/botswana/board-members.html)

On the course of the 2011 end of the year's report, I discovered that my
branch in which I am the Chief Auditor had Fifty Five Million Five Hundred
Thousand G B Pounds (55,500.000.00 GBP) of which no body/staff or director
is aware of and will never be aware of, I have also PLACED this fund on
ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT bank in our head office without a beneficiary.

As the Chief Auditor, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I
am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into
your bank account. I will compensate you with 25% as gratification while
75% will be for myself and one of my colleague involved. Please if you
accept my offer, kindly contact me as soon as possible for more details.

In course of this transaction, there are practically no risk involve
because it will be a bank-to-bank transfer. Right now I am in Accra-Ghana
for a month auditing with our affiliate bank here in Ghana.

Here is the number to contact me at any given time of your choice. 00 233
543 760 331 after you must have get back to me via my direct email.(
[email-masked] )

I will appreciate your timely response.

With Regards,
Mr. Daniel Moroka.

NOTE: Please if however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete
this email in view of the confidentiality and let me know as soon as
possible to enable me look for capable one