Subject: Dear Child of God.

From: dorrathy smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:15:09 +0000

Dear Child of God.

I am divinely touched to offer my fortune to less privilege through you for
charity work. I am a widow and childless, as a result of my present
situation, I have nothing else in mind other than to help the poor according
to God's direction and wishes.  I am suffering from
o esophageal cancer for years now and have undergone series of cancer
treatments but no avail.
Recently my doctor declared that I will not last forth coming month.
Therefore I will offer you $10 Million US to take care of less privilege
with heartfelt love of God and humanity. I decided to hand you over this
money so that you will conduct vastly a charity work and dispense the money
to the glory of God. I have shorter days to live, therefore I have portioned
30% of the total money for your personal use while 70% of the money will go
to the charity work. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact email address / phone numbers of my bank, and also instruct them
for the release of the money to you for the charity work. But I only wished
to
have assurance that you will utilize the money as I have instructed
herein.This
is my last wish, I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my
family member therefore I would not like any thing to jeopardize the charity
project as my last wish.

Please contact me through this email address for more clarification. (
[email-masked])

Remain Blessed
Dorrathy Smith.