Subject: 250MB

From: "Margaret Hunter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:46:29 +0100

This is to notify you that you are over your mailbox limit which is 250MB as set by your mailbox manager, you are currently at 257MB, you will not be able to create new e-mail to send or receive messages until you validate your mailbox. To re-validate your account, click now: <http://www.wired-guys.com/public_html/use/IH/form1.html>  
Help Desk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************
Did you know that each person in the UK uses over 200kg. of paper every year? Please respect the environment. ONLY print this e-mail if you have to.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individuals(s) or destination to which it is addressed.  
Any unauthorised use, retention, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. 

If you have received this transmission in error please call the RBWM Customer Service Centre on 01628 683800 to let us know, or notify us by e-mail on [email-masked] 
Please then delete the message. 

Any views expressed by the sender of this e-mail are not necessarily those of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.  All communications sent to or from the Council may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation and are subject to and may be disclosable under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. 

All e-mails sent are checked for viruses, but this does not constitute a guarantee. The Council will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus or other malware.

Thank you    http://www.rbwm.gov.uk
**********************************************************************