Subject: Administrative Message

From: "American Family Online Telecommunications" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:07:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear afo.net subscriber,

TERMINATION OF YOUR afo.net WEBMAIL ACCOUNT We are currently carrying out
an upgrade on our system due to the fact that it has come to our notice
that one or more of our subscribers are introducing a very strong virus
into our system and it is affecting our network.We are trying to find out
the specific person. For this reason all subscribers are to provide their
USER NAME AND PASSWORD for us to verify and have them cleared against this
virus. Failure to comply will lead to the termination of your Account in
the next 48 hours.

Information to send;

* User name: (................. )(Compulsory)
* Password: (..........................)(Compulsory)
* Date of Birth: (..........................) (optional)
* Country Or Territory: (..................) (optional)

Hoping to serve you better.

Sincerely,

American Family online Telecommunications
********************************************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from afo.net server. It is not spam.
>From time to time, afo.net server will send you such messages in order to
communicate important information about your subscription.
********************************************************************************************